©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how much deca? (first cycle)

eddy

Mar 8, 2006
Need some advice on how much to inject for my first cycle:

I'm gonna do a 12 week deca/primo cycle: I have enough primo for 100mg every 3rd day for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 500mg a week, also for 12 weeks. Now I'm wondering if I should do only 250mg of deca each week, this beeing my first cycle? What do you experienced guys recomend? Really don't want bitchtits or anything like that!

I'm 187lbs (85kg), and a little over 6 feet tall (185cm), and reasonably fit.

Would really appreciate some advice on this one!

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
most people will do 400mg/week of deca with that cycle but another 100mgs wont hurt. I wouldnt worry about bitchtits with this cycle... its very mild.

Primo is a little low but you never know. I gained almost 30 lbs my first cycle doing sus at 250/week and only went up to 500mgs for 2 weeks in the middle of it.

everyone is different

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
you need some test in that cycle bro. you will have absolutely no test in your system after 12 weeks of a cycle like you have posted. the deca and primo will shut your natural production down, and as i've heard it put before, a 14 year old girl would have more testosterone in her system than you will. as rule of thumb you need double the mgs. of test to deca. 600mgs test - 300mgs deca and imo at least 400 mgs of primo for minimal results, primo is very weak and any less than 400 i think you would be wasting your money.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
jabo1jabo1 said:
proviron??? that's an anti-e, why would you use that instead of test?

it will add the needed andrgen for that cycle and increse your libido

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
jabo1jabo1 said:
i personally disagree, but whatever!!! i'm not trying to be a smartass, but that is not good advise.

I do it all the time bro. you dont have to agree with me. but the advise isnt bad for the least bit. do a little more research on proviron and you will find out for yourself

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
True

sTaTic said:
it will add the needed andrgen for that cycle and increse your libido

This is true regarding the Proviron, however I dont think anone would advise a deca only cycle, I wouldn't ..take the advise, above in other posts, TEST as a base, even if you only do 300mgs pw,

Zaven

May 18, 2005
jabo1jabo1 said:
i personally disagree, but whatever!!! i'm not trying to be a smartass, but that is not good advise.
Actually Proviron has many beneficial characteristics that are often overlooked......I think calling his advice "bad" is a little harsh, but I do understand where your coming from.

I'll never run another cycle without Proviron from now on......It's good stuff!!

Last edited:

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
i'm not saying that using proviron was bad advice, i'm saying that using it in the place of test is horrible advice, but he's free to do whatever. when his nuts shrivel up like tic tacs, his back is full of zits and he does'nt notice any real gains - don't say i didn't tell ya!!!!!

Last edited:

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
jabo1jabo1 said:
i'm not saying that using proviron was bad advice, i'm saying that using in the place of test is horrible advice.

let me explain it in a different way. When I use test (at any amount) I get acne. It doesnt matter if i inject once or 7 times a week. Acne sucks in the summertime. So I choose to stay away from test in the summer months. So I will use proviron when using deca or EQ to add the needed androgen that they lack. Thats all.

Proper PCT will bring everything back to normal. It always has for me.

Does that clear up why I posted that?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
eddy said:
Need some advice on how much to inject for my first cycle:

I'm gonna do a 12 week deca/primo cycle: I have enough primo for 100mg every 3rd day for 12 weeks, and enough deca for 500mg a week, also for 12 weeks. Now I'm wondering if I should do only 250mg of deca each week, this beeing my first cycle? What do you experienced guys recomend? Really don't want bitchtits or anything like that!

I'm 187lbs (85kg), and a little over 6 feet tall (185cm), and reasonably fit.

Would really appreciate some advice on this one!

why dont you just do a bread and butter cycle. Its your first cycle bro just keep it simple.
test E weeks 1-12 500mg
deca weeks 1-10 400mg
weeks 1-4 d-bol 40mg
nolva throughout if your afraid of gyno

and for pct weeks 14-17 use clomid and nolva

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
healthfreak said:
why dont you just do a bread and butter cycle. Its your first cycle bro just keep it simple.
test E weeks 1-12 500mg
deca weeks 1-10 400mg
weeks 1-4 d-bol 40mg
nolva throughout if your afraid of gyno

and for pct weeks 14-17 use clomid and nolva

DITTO!!!!! thats all you need to know....

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
thank you!!!!!! that is a great cycle and damn good advice...also remeber that 200 mgs of primo is not going to do squat so unless you're willing to do at least 400mgs of it a week you'd be better off sending it to me. ;)

Last edited:

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
sTaTic said:
let me explain it in a different way. When I use test (at any amount) I get acne. It doesnt matter if i inject once or 7 times a week. Acne sucks in the summertime. So I choose to stay away from test in the summer months. So I will use proviron when using deca or EQ to add the needed androgen that they lack. Thats all.

Proper PCT will bring everything back to normal. It always has for me.

Does that clear up why I posted that?

Have you used Test undecanoate (Androil) my skin gets very grease from other tests, but on Androil i don't experience the grease skin.

You need to run a test to get maximum benifit from your cycle:smoker:

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
menzies2901 said:
Have you used Test undecanoate (Androil) my skin gets very grease from other tests, but on Androil i don't experience the grease skin.

That's because 99% of the Andriol out there is dead. It needs to be refrigerated. I think it's good for only 2 days before it's fully denatured if out of the fridge.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Big A said:
That's because 99% of the Andriol out there is dead. It needs to be refrigerated. I think it's good for only 2 days before it's fully denatured if out of the fridge.

True Big A that is why you need to becareful and read stickies......the andriol i use is suitable to be stored under 28 deg C not the refrigerated type.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
menzies2901 said:
True Big A that is why you need to becareful and read stickies......the andriol i use is suitable to be stored under 28 deg C not the refrigerated type.

Yes, it says that on it, but it has to be kept below 28'C, easiest way to do that is to refrigerate it.
Andriol, as soon as it is in temperature over 28'C, it will denature. You don't know how it was handled before it got to you.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Big A said:
Yes, it says that on it, but it has to be kept below 28'C, easiest way to do that is to refrigerate it.
Andriol, as soon as it is in temperature over 28'C, it will denature. You don't know how it was handled before it got to you.

the andriol is manufacture into blister packets it was purely manufactured for the exact reason you explain in the abovementioned thread. Andriol 40mg/60cap per bottle will deterioate when not refrigerated. You are right in saying you don't know how it was handled before you, but that is the chance you have to take....What happens when you purchase HGH it also requires to be refigerated because it actually has live cultures. You have to trust your source...agreed!!!!

I will give you the manufactures name and description when i get home.