©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

holy shit! injection and serious cough

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
Well Kell I actually do check my bp on and off. Genetically I'm about 150lbs, so that extra 60lbs even though mainly muscle keeps my bp a little high (139 over 89?)

Feeling better today but def feel it when I breathe deep. That info was very accurate.
GOOOOD!

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
gregdiesel said:
Hey bros. I just shot 500mg deca/250mg test e into my right glute. I rarely aspirate when I do glutes. The shot was pretty painful and almost immediately upon withdrawl of the needle I started coughing like crazy. For about 3 minutes I coughed pretty bad. I'm guessing I shot some into a vein?? What do I have to concern myself with now? I always aspirate on quad injections I guess I better start with glutes.

yeah, thats happened to me before to bro. it freaked me out to. i also sometimes can even smell or sence the alchol in the gear after inj. CRAZY!!!

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Get That All The Time It Sucks When U Get That Methylated Taste In Ur Mouth. As Far As Aspirating It Still Happes Most Of The Time I Get It When I Shoot Quads And I Always Aspirate There. As Far As Always Aspirating I Never Do On Bi's Tris' Or Delts And Ive Never Had Any Problems