©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Holy shit 180lbd db shoulder press

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I think he could've gotten most of the reps on his own. His spotter seemed to eager to do it.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
What are some of your other lifts like?

presses are my strength, you wouldnt be impressed with my squats....yet..lol, but im natural at 180 and use to do a lot of running when i was military so my legs were more distance/reps and less mass, Im working on that though. Im barley at 180lbs now and recently got 18 reps with 225 on the flat, dumbell pressed 100s x 10 cuz my damn gym doesnt have any bigger dumbells, for my seated press i recently got 185x8 after my clean and press sets, but had a little spot on that one, and ill try to get some picks up soon, my gear should be in soon and im starting a test only cycle and ill be loging everything and hopefully posting progress, anyways sorry...i wasnt trying to fuck up ur thread by bragging...lol to late though i guess, i couldnt watch the video but if the guy was reping like you were saying thats pretty beast

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Looks like 130s but still impressive. ...shit I can only do 225 9times on military press...a lot of people give lee hell but in reality hes a beast and can show most people up

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Looks like 130s but still impressive. ...shit I can only do 225 9times on military press...a lot of people give lee hell but in reality hes a beast and can show most people up

I love Lee Preist ... The guy is pretty funny and just seems real

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahaha funny thing thats what I ate yesterday..and I was thinking the same thing when lee made his buddy eat kfc again..he was like no lee not again and then lee was like awww look where we're at kentucky chicken

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
In the end who really cares how much weight lee can do...last time I checked he was a bodybuilder...I only can hope I look half as good as he does when I hit 40...