©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi and a big THANKS!!

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
bigguns said:
Not looking forward to the first jab - but you know what they say - no pain, no gain!!
dont worry bro, i was a little worried my first jab too but its no big deal at all. once you set your mind to it, its nothing

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Cheers Josh! And thanks for all the advice everyone. I'll sort out getting everything and will keep you posted!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
bigguns said:
Hey all!

Before I introduce myself I want to say a big thanks to everyone here for all the information and helpful advice. This is a great site and I think it’s awesome that people are still willing to help others given the dog-eat-dog mentality that seems to possess 9/10ths of the world these days. No arse kissing intended here – just a genuine thanks for quelling my over-zealous scepticism.

Right – well obviously I’m a newbie. Am based in the UK and have been training for about 5 years. 25yrs old and have never tried any gear. Some prohormones awhile back but that’s it. I have a very good understanding of my body and how it reacts to different training programs and diets and am able to put on bulk as well as cut without any synthetic assistance. I’m 5’8 and weigh 176 pounds. Training has been a bit slow recently but I usually manage 3 sessions a week – about an hour and a half per session of high intensity training. I have no problem pushing myself to the max, and then pushing some more. There is no greater satisfaction then crawling out of the gym knowing that you have given 110% and then some.

I will soon be a fully paid up member and looking to start my first cycle. My goal is to add and keep some quality muscle and determine how my body reacts to gear. Naturally I have a few questions for those with knowledge and experience.

Firstly – regarding sources – (and no I’m not asking for specifics) as I mentioned before I am based in the UK. I realise that most of the members here are based in the US and probably have little experience outside the US. I was hoping someone here might know of anyone who has successfully received their order in the UK and any issues that may have encountered. I realise that once I’ve paid my membership I will be able to discuss this in more detail and I will do so within the next week or two – but a quick “Yes – no problems with the package” or “No – very tough” would be useful.

Secondly, and I know you get this a lot so I do apologise, but I’m looking for some quick advice on my first cycle. I know that the most common newbie cycle is Testosterone Enthanate, run at 500mg per week for 10 weeks, split up into two shots per week. Is this definitely the way to go? Would anyone recommend a Deca only cycle as a first? Also – assuming it’s agreed that test is the definitive newbie cycle – would it be a good idea to take an anti-e (nolva) from the start (am concerned that I may be susceptible to gyno) or is it best to keep the nolva on hold and only use it if gyno symptoms appear? Can I just use nolva for PCT or is it best to add clomid?

Thanks again for your help and for the interesting articles fellas. Rest assured that those of us who are less in the know appreciate the depth of knowledge available on Anasci.
:headbang:

Welcome Bigguns

Yes the test E is a good starter
If you’re going to do deca then have at least some kind of test with you.
Maybe just for the first time do 200mg of deca a week and 500mg of test e
But I really like for the first time Sustanon at 250 mg and deca at 200 mg. I had a lot of lean gains the test E blows you up to much. But that just my option.

Oh and the deca I liked because it really help with my joints.

Anyway welcome and I hope your first cycle is as nice as mine was.

:welcome:

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Thanks for the welcome Captain!

Appreciate the advice. I've already ordered test E and am planning on a 10 week cycle at 500mg p/w. Will probably consider a test/deca stack at a later stage, but still early in the game here.

Will definitely keep everyone posted on how the first cycle goes. Looking forward to receiving my order. Hope it arrives before Christmas!!!

Cheers :headbang:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Merry Christmas.

Looks like bigguns will be getting big guns for Christmas this year.

Everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I keep telling them 22" arms.

No one gets the joke.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
DragonRider said:
Everyone keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and I keep telling them 22" arms.QUOTE]

How big are your guns now? 21 plus? I just measured mine at 18 for the first time and I thought they were big until I read your Christmas wish.