©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with bulk setup

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I call BS on 38lbs in a 16 week cycle. That is absolutely impossible. You've got to be honest with yourself man.....impossible...

It's believable cuz I know someone who went about a year and gained over twice that........... He still walks around over 260 lbs 15 years later with a lot smaller doses than he ran back then. First off you have to eat and not care about gaining fat, second you have to eat and I'm talking everything(above 8,000+ calories a day), last you should at least triple those doses and add some d-Bol or drol into that. I think there's a very well written article I just saw someone comment on a few days ago by dc about these type of cycles. Look into it. Don't worry about the fat/water gains you can always do cardio and cut cycle down the road somewhere. Again just eat, eat, eat, and when you feel like throwing up eat some more.
P

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am in my cut after my first bulk. Going by body fat measurements, I gained 15 lbs of muscle and 8 pounds of fat. I am now trying to lose that fat - and then some.

It was a pretty conservative bulk since it was my first one - I did not want to go hog wild with it.