©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help with bulk setup

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am about to start my bulking cycle for the winter and keep wanting to try insulin in my cycle... I have done nothing but cutting cycles and had no real need for it until now and was wondering how much of a difference with the insulin make with my cycle
1-20 Test e- 300mg wk
1-20 Deca- 600mg wk
11-20 tren a- 100mg eod
1-6 dbol 50mg ed
I know i will get significant gains from this cycle alone but home much more gains can i achieve from adding insulin to the cycle.. Whole cycle .. I will be going into a severe ass cutting cycle after my time off after this cycle but will be aiming for under 10% bf
At the moment im 200lbs at about 15% bf
I am wanting to gain about 50 lbs with this cycle and then cut afterwards but as far as the cycle is my goal achievable without it
Now back to my question.. How much more can i achieve out of it with the cycle with it

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I don't know why others have past this up, but first and foremost 50 lbs is way to much to expect. Do you compete or plan to? In my opinion I would run the test at a higher dose. I'm not a firm believer in insulin unless your a top level competitor and even then it's a little scary to me. If you bring the test up to 750mg I think you could possible obtain 25 to 30 lb cycle. That also depends on how long you have been off, calorie intake, carbs and protein. I don't believe a 50lb cycle is obtainable with or without sin

Bear

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have always wanted to try insulin but have always been a little afraid of messing up while on it, but i was planning on 1000mg of test a wk but decided to drop it down to 300mg because when i do high dosages of test i tend to bloat alot so i decided to do low test and let the 600mg of deca do most of the work... I mean i want to gain lean muscle with as little water retention as i can.. I know using deca, test and dbol i will gain alot of water weight but with less test i wont gain as much which will help better when i start my cutting cycle

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama

What's up dO8,slin makes a big difference with me,2nd week into 2nd cycle
with slin,both have been test e,deca,drol&novolog slin,start out slow&work up&carb up good right after.i start out at 4 -5ius pre&post workout&increase 1-3ius each wk.I'm at 10ius 2×per day&won't go any higher.only run slin for 6-8wks,on training days only&no need to taper back down.good luck brother&remember,slin is powerful&dangerous shit,10ius doesn't look like it'll do anything,trust me,it will !!&always eat 10grams of carbs for each 1iu of slin&buy a btl of glucosamine pills&keep with you, GKN525...

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Ive always wanted to give insulin a shot... So how does the 1iu for 10 grams of carbs work, do i just implament my food in my diet to where im getting more carbs and that is how it works or do i just eat preload a bunch of carbs before the injection... Most of my diets for my cycles have been high protein low carb or no carb if i can get away with it

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Im really wanting as my final goal overall is about 250lbs with 10% or so body fat... I dont think i can achieve that on this bulking and cutting cycle.. But possibly 2 more cycles after these i moght be where i am wanting... I am really wanting the insulin in the cycle because i know it will help alot

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I eat 10grams of carbs per iu of slin right after shot (in stomach area)instant oatmeal with granola&honey,banana nut muffins&a muscle gainer shake is what i will have with morning shot (preworkout)&pasta,rice,sweet potatoes or idaho are all good after pm shot.keep the glucosamine pills in gym bag&powerade/gatorade is good to sip on at gym.don't worry to much about carbs much after those 2meals esp.if you have glucosamine on hand&monitoring your blood sugar is a good idea atleast until you get a little experience with it just to be safe,the stuff will kill you if you screw up,always remember that.gkn525.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I don't know why others have past this up, but first and foremost 50 lbs is way to much to expect. Do you compete or plan to? In my opinion I would run the test at a higher dose. I'm not a firm believer in insulin unless your a top level competitor and even then it's a little scary to me. If you bring the test up to 750mg I think you could possible obtain 25 to 30 lb cycle. That also depends on how long you have been off, calorie intake, carbs and protein. I don't believe a 50lb cycle is obtainable with or without sin

Bear

I'll tell you why myself and others passed this up and decided not to say anything. The cycle is to much and the goals are extremely unrealistic. Gain 50lbs of lbm in 20 weeks? That will never happen. Not with the aas he's chosen, not with insulin and not even if he was doing 10iu of gh a day. I really don't think people realize how hard it is to gain 1lb of muscle...

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
You have a good point pjoenixk2&i meant to address his desired weight goal.50 pds is absolutely unrealistic,even if he added hgh.i never set an exact weight gain on my bulkers,especially since I'm such a hard gainer,i would simply be setting myself up for disappointment.i pretty much stick to the proven bulking
compounds,eat 4-6 good meals per day,train hard&still trying to accept that no matter what&how much shit i take,I'll never be as big as i want due to my genetics. gkn525

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
The only way gaining 50 lbs is possible is if you have awesome genetics, a shitload of cash, and eat and train all day every day...Rich Piana claims he gained 48 lbs from his heaviest cycle which included ridiculous amounts of test, tren, anadrol, gh, and slin. Claims he ate 12 meals a day and slept in shifts to make that possible, and he spent $15k on food, gear, supplements, etc to make it happen so he could try and win a show. Might be a little bs in there but i'll bet it could be done under those circumstances...

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I watched that utube video with rich piana matt.if i remember correctly he said he spent the $15k on just the hgh for a whole year,10iu's 2× per day along with aas.then again like you said maybe bs ? Dude is a character after all lol.I have no idea how long it would take to gain 50 pds of pure muscle,but I'm assuming alot longer than 1year

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
i know 50lbs is a hard goal to achieve just off of 1 cycle but i like to set my goals high, last time i did a deca(350) and test(500) only cycle i gained 38lbs in 16 weeks and kept all of it... My final goal is hopefully to get to 250 and be at a atleast 10% bf.. Hopefully after my cutting cycle that follows this bulking cycle i would be close to my final numbers i am wanting.. If not i will just have to adjust my cutting stack a little to accomodate the few extra lbs of muscle

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
i know 50lbs is a hard goal to achieve just off of 1 cycle but i like to set my goals high, last time i did a deca(350) and test(500) only cycle i gained 38lbs in 16 weeks and kept all of it... My final goal is hopefully to get to 250 and be at a atleast 10% bf.. Hopefully after my cutting cycle that follows this bulking cycle i would be close to my final numbers i am wanting.. If not i will just have to adjust my cutting stack a little to accomodate the few extra lbs of muscle
I call BS on 38lbs in a 16 week cycle. That is absolutely impossible. You've got to be honest with yourself man.....impossible...

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I had gained 38.2 lbs.. Was eating 5-6000 calories a day and 6-8 meals a day.. Gym 6 days a week

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Never quite understand how people think they can BS guys that have been doing this for years. 38lbs in 16weeks means you gained a lb every three days. The only way that's possible is if you spent a year on a deserted island or just escaped from a concentration camp.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
If it was his first cycle, i believe it. Or if he was out of the game a few years, stopped lifting and let himself go then jumped on deca and test...i also believe its possible. Especially lifting hard 6 days a week, eating that many meals, getting 400g protein or so, plus 5000 cals a day. Some ppl respond better than others...why do i say this? Because my first cycle consisted of only sust. Started at only 350mg a week then halfway thru bumped up to 500. No other bulking compounds. I ate like shit. 4 meals a day, and 2 of those were just gainer shakes plus some kind of junk food. Only lifted 4 days a week and i put on over 20 lbs in 16 weeks. I have no reason to bs, thats what i did and thats what i put on. I can confidently say if i ran deca on top of that, plus ate like he did, plus lifted an additional 2 day a week...i would have gained 30+ pounds. It is possible under the right circumstances imo. Now, after being on for 2+ years...i guarantee that will never happen to me. Trust me i've been trying and its not happeneing. But a "fresh" body (out of shape and fresh receptors) is capable of doing some impressive shit

However, i agree. 50lbs isnt gonna happen

Last edited:

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I had went just under 8 months without any gear.. And idk y but my body reacts very well with deca, i gain weight more on deca than anything else.. I didnt do any cheat meals at all and a bunch of mass gainer shakes.. And a bunch of red meat.. 2-3 steaks a day with the weight gainer shake with that meal... Basicly just ate everything i could get my hands on..

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
My very first cycle ever I gained 31 lbs. I was up in the 6000 calorie range and 450 grams of protein. I ate every two hours waking myself to get in 8 meals a day. I was a huge powerlifter, so I lifted a different muscle group everyday very heavy. I was on 500mg test e, 400mg deca and 40 mg a day of dianabol for the first 5 weeks and then the last 5 weeks of a 16 week cycle.

Bear