©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help me add to my Gym Idioms

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Fuck me, for real?!?!? Dude I'm sorry. That's just how I explain tren to other people. That's nuts!

I said in an old thread- "tren is like that crazy hot ex girlfriend, she's crazy but she's so hot and good in bed you can never let it go"

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I said in an old thread- "tren is like that crazy hot ex girlfriend, she's crazy but she's so hot and good in bed you can never let it go"

Besides I think we both have degrees in philosophy right and do jujitsu to...

Attachments

• 1297675766838_6919255.png
    1297675766838_6919255.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 18

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Besides I think we both have degrees in philosophy right and do jujitsu to...

Oh snap- you also have a degree in philosophy? Yeah I do and teach bjj and MMA

Yeah I have two degrees- one in philosophy the other in comparative religious studies- also went to school for sports physio, but got tired of academia before I could finish

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Oh snap- you also have a degree in philosophy? Yeah I do and teach bjj and MMA

Yeah I have two degrees- one in philosophy the other in comparative religious studies- also went to school for sports physio, but got tired of academia before I could finish

BA in philosophy and clinical psychology. Just gave a friend Being in Time by Heidegger.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
BA in philosophy and clinical psychology. Just gave a friend Being in Time by Heidegger.

Heidegger used to be a perennial favorite but- I kinda felt over time that it was too focused.. German existentialism for me tends to narrow in on the insignificant. I tend to gravitate toward the religious / spiritual existentialist such as Kierkegaard and Buber or even Tolstoy to a degree.

Now days my heart belongs to social philosophy and evolutionary psych/ philosophy or what I like to call "genetic or biological philosophy"

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Wether you die today tomorrow or 30 years from now its gonna feel exactly the same so you need to get over this safety nonsense and get on with livin