©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hello all

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I'm sure you have lovely boobs as well. Post pics - let us be the jug-judges. :D
Be careful Bro, she is one of our member's (thetruth76) wife.
I know you are just kidding, but being new members here they may not understand our brand of humor yet and besides we have so few ladies visiting our board. We don't want to run any of them off.

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
I would say that you have set some pretty good aspirations for yourself. That is idealy what every woman should look like. Now what aspirations do you have for the lower half. lol

HotMom

Jan 4, 2005
ATL but wish I was in STL
wacobeshears said:
I would say that you have set some pretty good aspirations for yourself. That is idealy what every woman should look like. Now what aspirations do you have for the lower half. lol

My husband enjoys a curvey figure. I have somewhat of an hourglass figure. So hopefully when I reach my goals, and to look like the avatar I would have to have surgery, the lower half will be just as curvey as the top half. :bikini:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Be careful Bro, she is one of our member's (thetruth76) wife.
I know you are just kidding, but being new members here they may not understand our brand of humor yet and besides we have so few ladies visiting our board. We don't want to run any of them off.

Oops. Sorry.

thetruth-76

Oct 7, 2004
GA
thetruth-76.50megs.com
Hey hotmom! Welcum aboard! As for you bros, don't worry too much about offending me. It's here you should be afraid of! She'll blast your ass faster than you can think of a good comeback, then she'll cut your balls off! Trust me, I sleep with one eye open.
Truth!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thetruth-76 said:
She'll blast your ass faster than you can think of a good comeback, then she'll cut your balls off! Trust me, I sleep with one eye open.

Yeah my wife threatens to cut me up in little bitty pieces sometimes. It's a scary thought having to sleep with one eye open. lol ;)

thetruth-76

Oct 7, 2004
GA
thetruth-76.50megs.com
Just feed her some tylenol pM'S- then sleep easy!
Honestly though, she is a real cool chick and neither one of us is new to this game. Respect as always but fair play is fair play! And She hasn't cut my balls off just yet. I keep all the sharrp objects in the lockbox with my supplements!(lol).

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Ever since that Lorraine Bobbit got away with whacking her hubby's manhood, all these women love to thrreaten us with sharp objects and cutting parts off. It just aint right! lol