©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hcg Help

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
TexasCreed said:
just did the pen cap, and no broken glass that was noticeable, and way easier than the cloth method. good call.

Hmm, seems i've gotta try it then. ;)

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Freejay said:
how many iu's in a ml?

FJ, it comes in a powder cake in the glass amp. My amps are 2000iu, and I mix the powder cake with 1ml of sterile water. That would make 2000iu/ml. Of course you can add more water and change the iu/ml ratio to whatever you want.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
Freejay said:
how many iu's in a ml?

Depends how you want to do it. If you have a vial of bacteriostatic water, then I would just add in how much ever I wanted per ml, based on my dosage plan.

Example: If you have an amp of 2000IU, dissolve it in 4ml of water for 500mg/ml. Or if you wanted 250mg/ml then dissolve it in 8ml of water. Then put it in a vial, use the proper amount, and refridgerate the rest.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Defconx3 said:
Depends how you want to do it. If you have a vial of bacteriostatic water, then I would just add in how much ever I wanted per ml, based on my dosage plan.

Example: If you have an amp of 2000IU, dissolve it in 4ml of water for 500mg/ml. Or if you wanted 250mg/ml then dissolve it in 8ml of water. Then put it in a vial, use the proper amount, and refridgerate the rest.

I get it now. Thanks guys!