©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Having a hard time with tren age: 100mg/ml

fatlifts

Jan 24, 2013
I've had tren like this recently, vacuum filter down to 0.2um and 1-2 days later something in it crashes, either sediment or it gets cloudy. Whatever it is crashing out of suspension, I doubt it's tren, probably whatever they cut it with. I've taken to filtering it twice, once after first brewing it, then 1-2 days later filtering again to get rid of the sediment/cloudiness.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I've had tren like this recently, vacuum filter down to 0.2um and 1-2 days later something in it crashes, either sediment or it gets cloudy. Whatever it is crashing out of suspension, I doubt it's tren, probably whatever they cut it with. I've taken to filtering it twice, once after first brewing it, then 1-2 days later filtering again to get rid of the sediment/cloudiness.

This is exactly why I'm going to water drip precipitate out next time I brew up.
Dissolve the substance in Methanol...filter out the cut or fillers.
Then Cold water drip them crystals.

I'm assuming this will work with at least Test and Tren because the synovex conversion & fina.

****ANY INPUT on that idea???
Weight before and weight after....then contact your supplier???
I wouldnt want to put some random weird shit in my body...

If you didnt brew it all up...throw that shit away and try to isolate out some pure good stuff!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
That mix should work just fine. I use 18%BB and it filtered and held just fine. Has a little bite to it. I can only imagine dirty Raws doing this.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I just threw my test ace in some methanol and it all disolved...no cloudy shit to be caught in a filter.
I wonder though if that works for Mast P, Primo, etc.
Tren and test yes....but what about the others??? ahahahaha