©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gyno long time after last cycle

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
I've had gyno surgery twice. In my experience, once mine started developing, there was nothing that was going to help it save for not using any AAS for a long time while using Letro or Adex, and in the end, those didn't even save me. I also had a script for Adex, but it didn't do much good. If it's sore at all while you're not using anything, it's still active and growing. If you stop for long enough, it can shrink a bit, but if it's there enough for you to recognize it as a problem, you'll eventually want to have it taken out. Not fun, but it's a great feeling once you're healed up.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There are a ton of threads about this exact issue... One of them I covered a protocol I used extensively. Also the inclusion of a strong dht derivative will help as well. I recommend Winny for gyno-

Look up Nandis protocol and he explains the benefit of a dht compound.

For me (extremely gyno prone) I run-

Days 1-4
Letro 2.5mg
Winny 30-50mg

Days 5 and on....
Letro 1.25mg eod
Winny- 30-50mg ed

Also I do not run any test or any other aromatizing hormone while trying to get rid of gyno.. You will feel like shit for a while usually take me 10-14 days to shrink it down.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
There are a ton of threads about this exact issue... One of them I covered a protocol I used extensively. Also the inclusion of a strong dht derivative will help as well. I recommend Winny for gyno-

Look up Nandis protocol and he explains the benefit of a dht compound.

For me (extremely gyno prone) I run-

Days 1-4
Letro 2.5mg
Winny 30-50mg

Days 5 and on....
Letro 1.25mg eod
Winny- 30-50mg ed

Also I do not run any test or any other aromatizing hormone while trying to get rid of gyno.. You will feel like shit for a while usually take me 10-14 days to shrink it down.

E, I have had gyno since puberty and do my best to keep it minimized, but it has gotten worse. Talked to my doc about letro but I'm concerns about the loss of sex drive. I'm also on prescribed TRT and have never had normal testosterone levels, so I need to be on test. In your opinion, would nolvadex also work? I really don't want to crush my sex drive completely....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
E, I have had gyno since puberty and do my best to keep it minimized, but it has gotten worse. Talked to my doc about letro but I'm concerns about the loss of sex drive. I'm also on prescribed TRT and have never had normal testosterone levels, so I need to be on test. In your opinion, would nolvadex also work? I really don't want to crush my sex drive completely....

I've heard for some that Nolvadex will work, but that's usually for the guys who just had it for the first time... I think that when it comes to Gyno you just have to bite the bullet and deal with having zero estro for a week or two and just live with the consequences. I've had to do it a few times and honestly it wasn't that bad other than the extreme lethargy and shitty workouts... But honestly it's worth it.

If you want to combat the loss of sex drive sub the Winny for Mast.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I've heard for some that Nolvadex will work, but that's usually for the guys who just had it for the first time... I think that when it comes to Gyno you just have to bite the bullet and deal with having zero estro for a week or two and just live with the consequences. I've had to do it a few times and honestly it wasn't that bad other than the extreme lethargy and shitty workouts... But honestly it's worth it.

If you want to combat the loss of sex drive sub the Winny for Mast.

I have both winny and mast... I can do that. I may just suck it up though and deal with the zero sex drive then ask my doc if I can stay on a dose of nolva to keep it controlled.

Thank brother. You're good people