©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Golfing

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
yeah he showed the world just how good he really is at the british open. there isnt another pro out there right now who could go the whole tournament without hitting driver more than once. i almost did that yesterday in my league, i only hit it once the whole round and used 4 iron off most tee's including 2 of the 4 par fives. if i would have putted better i might have won the league instead of 5th place out of 30 members

yah its to bad he didnt keep the driver in the bag at the masters and US open. It makes a world of a difference.

he has struggled with the driver but can hit irons nearly 300 yars anyhow and with way better accuaracy.

5th out of 30 is pretty damn good. what did you shoot?

I just started getting back into disc golf recently. anyone play that?

Gettinhuge_pump

pincrusher said:
thats awesome. i have never gotten a hole-in-1 but have come very close a few times. played white clay creek in delaware last month and on #7 i dropped it 1 foot in front of the hole and it stopped about 8" directly behind the hole and on #17 i hit the pin on the second bounce and it stopped 3" to the left side of the hole.

thanks pin. And yeah tiger is the greatest to play the game...It would be interesting to see Jack in his prime with todays equip tho...

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Gettinhuge_pump said:
thanks pin. And yeah tiger is the greatest to play the game...It would be interesting to see Jack in his prime with todays equip tho...

ah I think bobby jones wouldnt have any problems keeping up. have you ever seen the TV series he made called HOW I play golf by Bobby jones. he was amazing with wooded shafts and shitty balls.