©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gloves off, tell me I'm stupid with some advice

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
It's definitely all about her and what she wants to do. And has no regard for how it affects others. Is this her young age or is this her as a person. I know girls younger than her that don't behave this way.

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I honestly wish it were that easy. Being involved emotionally makes the simple walking away, "to hell with her" , "I'll find someone else for the night" cliches difficult to do.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hell, just run a heavy tren cycle. My wife says it kills any emotion I have and turns me into an unfeeling asshole.

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I honestly wish it were that easy. Being involved emotionally makes the simple walking away, "to hell with her" , "I'll find someone else for the night" cliches difficult to do.

just order some oxytocin from superior to help with the withdrawal symptoms

edeja7

Mar 5, 2015
Hell, just run a heavy tren cycle. My wife says it kills any emotion I have and turns me into an unfeeling asshole.

very true. if you dont have the fortitude or your feelings have clouded your mind dr. tren will fix you right up. by the time your cycle is over you will have been rehabilitated. lol

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
If you're being serious, I'll try it. This witch didn't just stick the knife in my back, she twisted it and left it there. During this, I was buying her groceries, paying her bill because she was/is living beyond her means, helping her any way I could. And this is what I get. Not to mention during this she hs been blabbing her mouth about me to coworkers and friends about how I'm a bad guy, jerk piece of shit etc. And this is the thanks I get.