©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Freakin Jury Duty

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Just tell them that the guy/female looks guilty as hell...should get death penalty, save the money for a naked party and look up, lost and to the distance and just start agreeing with your self...then add...THAT'S WHAT THE LITTLE VOICE IS TELLING ME...

I was on jury duty once and someone said something like that to the judge. The judge got very upset and dismissed him from being a juror but then told him he needed to sit down in jury assembly every day for the length of the trail and if he didn't that he would hold him in contempt of court.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lmfao!!! ↑↑ click or ticket..

Ok guys of anasci.please send 1$ each for hawks bail money to 1-800- i didnt go..
Hell since we havent seen u i figured the sons were runnin the biz as you were playin dice for baloney sandwiches at San Quentin..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
2 things that DO WORK.....(I may or may not have used them)
I too am self employed , so feel your pain.... These Def work!

1. Show up bombed/hungover, or have quick shot right before walking in, tell them you've been drinking ..... Send you home
2. Send paper back and/or call... Tell them you're on Probation...better the fairly tale helps..... If you ARE on Probation, can't use you
3. Medical emergency

Hope this helps some fellas in future

Lmfao
Id go drunk..admit u drove get a d.u.i. get tossed in a cell then say. sorry i had an emergency in jail and bring dirty harry in your waste band..

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Of course my experiences are completely "fictional".......

"All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

Ha

MayGodBlessyou

Mar 21, 2013
Philly
Hawk are u in prison..? Order the baloney white bread sandwich and bulk up bro. . I cant see any state sending a costly certifed jury summons.?

White bread!!?? High class jails out there.... Faux wheat bread and 2slices non beef bologna .... No darn cheese!!!! Usually give you 2 though......

"All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."