©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Forearms

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
i tend to use mine every set. not necc bc i need them sometimes its just bc im wearing them. other times its psychosomatic. i see the strap on the bar so i think im holding less weight, when really the strap isnt even tight on the bar and im holding all of it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I use them on every set... Only way I feel I can get heavy enough to overload the larger muscles.

My grip gets worked with things such as farmers carrys, tire flips, etc...

I don't powerlift, I do strongman. We are allowed to use straps

Just tell everyone you're a plumber and plumbers hold something every minute of the day at work and for an extra burn grab some 4inch sch40 PVC with one hand and use a PVC cutter and keeping the pipe from spinning in your hand cut the pipe.. Add rain to make slippery for a widowmaker grip set .. My cousin owns a plumbing shop ..his forearms belong to popeye..

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Just tell everyone you're a plumber and plumbers hold something every minute of the day at work and for an extra burn grab some 4inch sch40 PVC with one hand and use a PVC cutter and keeping the pipe from spinning in your hand cut the pipe.. Add rain to make slippery for a widowmaker grip set .. My cousin owns a plumbing shop ..his forearms belong to popeye..

So true... My forearms get so pumped sometimes that I can't grip channel locks hardly lol