©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first time on tren

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
wolfyEVH said:
stealthmeister said:
for one, nolvadex doesn't limit estrogen......just binds to the receptors so estrogen cant (its still circulating throughout the body). just take a good AI, some b-6, and no worries.......thats basically it
Yes, poor wording on my part. Nolva doesn't limit circulating estrogen levels, but does limit estrogen's effects at certain tissues (like the breast).

Thanks for the advice re: AI and B6.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Tren worked great but my nipples bled

This last June I competed in my first bodybuilding show. I had someone coaching me on my cycle which included tren. It worked GREAT for me actually growing-- yes GROWING during the last month of that pain in the ass diet. I showed at a higher weight than anticipated. The one minor (ha) issue was that I noticed my nipples bleeding (not like horror movie squirting but more like leaking faucets) when coming out of the shower one day two weeks before my show. I thought it was stigmatta but wrong location. Okay, so after I calmed down I thought to myself, this is not cool but then again look at my abs . It only happened once though and the results were worth it. :D

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
squish said:
This last June I competed in my first bodybuilding show. I had someone coaching me on my cycle which included tren. It worked GREAT for me actually growing-- yes GROWING during the last month of that pain in the ass diet. I showed at a higher weight than anticipated. The one minor (ha) issue was that I noticed my nipples bleeding (not like horror movie squirting but more like leaking faucets) when coming out of the shower one day two weeks before my show. I thought it was stigmatta but wrong location. Okay, so after I calmed down I thought to myself, this is not cool but then again look at my abs . It only happened once though and the results were worth it. :D
Interesting. Was it actually blood, or a milky fluid (galactorrhea)? Had you been having trouble with gyno and then done a long run or something where your shirt (especially when sweaty and sticky) rubbed your nipples raw?

zman

Jun 25, 2005
i'm stocked up on letro and t3 so i guess i should be alright. my girlfriend will kill me if i start squirting milk out of my tits. :D

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
zman said:
i'm stocked up on letro and t3 so i guess i should be alright. my girlfriend will kill me if i start squirting milk out of my tits. :D
From Wolfy's info., sounds like you and I should also pick up some high-dose vit B6 if we get into trouble with prolactin.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
stealthmeister said:
Interesting. Was it actually blood, or a milky fluid (galactorrhea)? Had you been having trouble with gyno and then done a long run or something where your shirt (especially when sweaty and sticky) rubbed your nipples raw?
It was actually blood-- bright red. It totally freaked me out. I TRIPPED! I began wondering if indeed it was the tren or the Nolvadex. I'm thinking tren. Like I said though, great results and my nips only bled that one time.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
squish said:
It was actually blood-- bright red. It totally freaked me out. I TRIPPED! I began wondering if indeed it was the tren or the Nolvadex. I'm thinking tren. Like I said though, great results and my nips only bled that one time.
Neither tren, nor nolvadex should cause nipple bleading. Are your liver (and the coagulation factors it produces) and platelets OK? Bleeding from anywhere else?