©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Injection - YEAH BABY!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Bigguns They don't care, plain and simple. And you care very much about your arse. LOL

Clint there is a diff...23s are good, 25s smooth as butter. Agree with you on drawing with an 18 or 20.

Nitrateman

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
the 18's are very easy to draw with, but i worry about the rubber sealing properly after inserting that large of needle. especially if you are using a 20 ml vial and pulling multiple doses for an extended period of time. 22's are not quite as easy and take a little longer to pull gear into but i think you get a better seal and you don't have to worry about having those big ass holes in the top of your vial.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
I found drawing with 23s quite slow. But shooting with them seemed pretty quick. I'll definitely get some 25s to try. Tomorrow night is round 2. In a crazy sort of way I'm looking forward to it - although I know come tomorrow night I'll be chasing my skittish arse around once again.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigguns said:
Clint - I used 23g 1.5" to draw and to shoot. After much reading I decided that those appeared to be the norm and most recommended. Found drawing a bit difficult (might need to warm the gear a bit more) but other than that they were fine. They look friggen BIG at first... but once I got that sucker into my glute it really wasn't bad.

Drawing will be easier if you use an 18 or 20 guage to draw with and switch to the 23 or 25 guage to inject. Drawing dulls a needle quite a bit making for a sore inject if you use the same needle.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
2nd one - smooth sailing

Feel like a seasoned pro after last nights injection.

Queue drill sergeant Kell & co: "BIGGUNS, YOU'RE STILL A ROOKIE!!!" lol :p

I know fellas - but allow me this small personal victory as last night was so easy that I felt like I'd been doing this for years. Brief moment of hesitation right before I stuck the needle in but didn't want to chase my arse around like last time so just went for it. The only obvious sign of my lack of experience was my hand shaking. Do you guys still get the shakes?

My left arse cheek isn't as sore as my right cheek was (which would make sense seeing as I only stuck the needle in once as opposed to three times) and hitting the left side wasn't too difficult. Thinking about trying the ventrogluteal next week although I'm still worried about hitting the right spot.

So I'm on my way then... 2 shots down and 18 to go. Diet is ok but I still need to eat more.

:headbang:

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I just did my 5th inject 2 days ago I used ventrogluteal injections for all of them. I warmed up the oil drew with a 23 and swapped another 23 for inj. I was also shaking like crazy for my first few and my heart-rate must have been 200bps. Try the ventrogluteal site I feel no pain just a mild discomfort. I also use a heating pad on the area after for about 30min.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Week 4

Well - just started week 4 of my cycle, and I’m still alive! 7th injection tonight and all is going very well. Loving the test, feeling great, and my workouts are absolutely ferocious.

It’s the strangest thing – but despite my incredibly bad phobia of needles throughout my life I actually look forward to my shot of test on Mondays and Thursdays. I don’t think it’s so much that I enjoy the pin in my arse, but each shot is like a mini-victory for me.

So what’s happened so far? Well, my strength has definitely gone up and my body appears to be fuller already. My core temperature seems to be raised a bit. I’m sure there is a significant overlap between the effects of the gear and the effects of the mind here, but my overall sense of wellbeing seems improved. I’ve had a few emotional mood swings and a slightly short temper – but this could be due to any number of external factors. My body fat % is up a bit but I’m still leaner than I was expecting to be given my significantly increased food intake. On that point, however, I still don’t believe I am eating enough.

All in all I am very happy so far. I’ve still got 7 weeks left and will keep you guys posted.

:headbang:

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Still hitting the glutes by the way. 23g 1.5" and no complaints. Strangly enough my left glute is smooth sailing each time and my right tends to be a bit of a fumble. Would have thought it would be the other way round.

Haven't plucked up the courage to go for the ventrogluteal site yet. Glutes are serving me fine for now although I really need to stop being a pansy and should give it a try.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
What kind of gains do you have so far? I just started wk 5 I'm up 10 lbs and I quit taking creatine and glutimine.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
gains

MR .T said:
What kind of gains do you have so far? I just started wk 5 I'm up 10 lbs and I quit taking creatine and glutimine.

10lbs - that's great! Nice going there T. :yesway: Are you quite bloated? How are you finding your strength gains?

I'm up about 6 lbs with very little bloat (probably due to 10mg nolva ed). Strength is going up too. During the second week I felt crap - not sure if it was the gear or something else - but I only managed to train once and had no appetite. But last week (3rd week) was superb and this week is going well so far. Hoping to see significant gains from here on out.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I don't see much for strength gains because my shoulder was bothering me. But my gym partner said he thinks I'm looking bigger lately. My shoulder feels alot better today and I'm going to do legs tomorrow. I'm going to skip shoulders this week.

I stopped taking creatine and I'm taking 20mg nolva daily so I don't feel too bloated.

I'm hoping to see some decent strength gains in the next couple of weeks.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
oh congrats on the gains! I'm glad there is somone else on here on there 1st cycle and only 1 week apart.

P

pincrusher

congrats to both of you guys for starting your first cycles.
bigguns, concerning your second week when you didnt feel well, that was a reaction to the gear. your body isnt sure what to make of this new synthetic product you are injectiong into it so it will have a reaction, its what they call "test flu" it has varied affects on people depending on dosing amounts, how your own individual body reacts to anything getting injected into it etc.
mr-t did you star to feel it in your shoulders after you stopped the creatine or before? if after what may have happened is the water retention the creatine was creating may have helped your shoulder to not feel any pain or discomfort from a bad muscle. i know my left shoulder acts up alot but when i take deca which also causes alot of bloating in me, i hardly feel anything in my shoulder during the cycle.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
pincrusher said:
mr-t did you star to feel it in your shoulders after you stopped the creatine or before? if after what may have happened is the water retention the creatine was creating may have helped your shoulder to not feel any pain or discomfort from a bad muscle. i know my left shoulder acts up alot but when i take deca which also causes alot of bloating in me, i hardly feel anything in my shoulder during the cycle.

My shoulder was never top notch but now that you mention it it was definitely the week after I stopped taking creatine that it started acting up. It is my left shoulder also It felt alot better last night so I did a light back workout. I was kinda curious if the creatine might have had something to do with it. If it keeps up ill try the creatine again.

P

pincrusher

MR .T said:
My shoulder was never top notch but now that you mention it it was definitely the week after I stopped taking creatine that it started acting up. It is my left shoulder also It felt alot better last night so I did a light back workout. I was kinda curious if the creatine might have had something to do with it. If it keeps up ill try the creatine again.
you can always run some deca in your cycle. it will give added benefit that the creatine will not in that it will help you gain some more permanant muscle. creatine is great between cycles but doesnt have much affect during a cycle unless you are using winny without something to help lubricate the joints.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I will add some deca in my next cycle but in week 5 of my 1st cycle I probibly won't. I ordered a joint repair supliment and I'll see if that helps.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
pincrusher said:
congrats to both of you guys for starting your first cycles.
bigguns, concerning your second week when you didnt feel well, that was a reaction to the gear. your body isnt sure what to make of this new synthetic product you are injectiong into it so it will have a reaction, its what they call "test flu" it has varied affects on people depending on dosing amounts, how your own individual body reacts to anything getting injected into it etc.

Thanks for the support Pin! I also thought it was simply the proverbial "test flu" that was affecting me. However - I had a few other things happen that were odd as well. My previous post on this is below.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=7627

Really pumped this week. Just went for a workout with an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in a few months and his reaction was "Bloody Hell! You look like you're on some hardcore steroids!!" Of course my answer was simply, "Just training hard and eating like a horse...." :D

I'm still supplementing with creatine during my cycle. Am I just wasting the stuff?