©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
Your not doing anything that you'll need nolva for.....But you will need proviron if you continue the way your going.....

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
but proviron is used as an anti-estrogen (anti-aromitizer) and I thought that nandrolone decanoate did not aromatize like, let's say, test..?

"going the way you're going" meaning that I should introduce and anti-aromatizer or I'm not taking enough Deca to be effective and I'll be left with a test. shutdown? Meaning the deca is replacing the test I would normally take?

I take about 0.75cc (ml) twice per week, Tuesday and Thursday, of 300mg/ml Deca.

Should I keep up the Winstrol? Because literally it's a REAL pain in the ass, if you know what I mean.

I have the option of filling in with Anavar, too.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
My Friend

Your not getting the point.....Do some research......Your heading in the wrong direction....
You'll need proviron for this cycle ...trust me....

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Thank you Static. Clear, unambiguous, answer. That's all I was looking for. Now, with precise information, I can followup on the root causes of the diminished drive.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Deca has no effect on the nervous system. (hence Deca dick). the effect of winstrol is to block the progesterone (which can make a guy feel premenstrual all of the time. Combined with little to no testosterone, can lead to depression.)

This so far is the crux of my research. Soooo. The mixture of the two AS leads to maintaining an anabolic state of positive nitrogen retention and minimizes the secondary progesterone effects.

So I will get the required effects, cutting and bulking slightly. But need to address the lack of testeosterone, not in order to maintain an anabolic state, but rather only to maintain sex drive and performance.

That's about what I understand from the research I've done so far. Anabolic state is my primary concern, although I must admit yesterday I felt a little overwhelmed with the plight of the world in general...(?) hope it had to do with lack of sleep due to a cold.

Also, the day of my injection I have more trouble sleeping?

I'll post some details, if people are interested, of week two.

ps: I have trouble reading between the lines.... sometimes you gotta just blurt it out...

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
Although i have never had "deca dick" I know of many friends that only did deca in a cycle and did get the dreaded "deca dick". It does happen. I am one of the lucky ones that it doesn't effect.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Spoke to my source, and Wolfy is right. No probs getting test. If I want to incorporate it in Week two, I have the choice of Test 400 (Blend of 3) or Cypionate.

I thing Cypionate is more what I need since I'm using deca/winny...? Any one leaning towards T-4 instead of Cypionate?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
If you are doing the winny eod injections, go for test prop. 150mg eod is perfect if you can stand just a little pain from he prop.

Good Luck.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Thanks. I'll look into it. I know I can get Cypionate and I'm only going to take replacement doses (meaning only to replace my natural test. that deca shut down.) So I'm not too too worried about water retention or the long lasting effect of the Cypionate. (I think it's 3 weeks after last IM).

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Your snappy comebacks lack substance, squater. Could you show an old stoner like me some of your math? That's the only way us newbies can get educated, you know.

If your intention is to find someone less knowlegable then yourself, these boards should supply you with ample sheep to shoot at. Congratulations, really challenging and rewarding hunt.

But if you're keeping an ace in that toga, please, shed some light on us dimwits.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Current Cocktail ambitions are,

Deca 450/week
Winny 50mg EOD
T.CYP 200/week

Does this make sense? This is my first cycle so I don't know if that'll be too much Androgens.

Any comments would be appreciated.