©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Few questions appreciate your input

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
Some info on me first
Im 21
:male
:england
:280 pounds
:13%body fat
:bench 330 pounds ( not alot for my weight i know )
:shoulder press 270 pounds
:squat 380 pounds
:deadlift ( i dont really do this one dont like it )

Basically i want to go on a course of gear

Over in england Sus,deca are the main ones. but i REALLY dont want to bloat in the face and all over.

I would rather put a little less size on but less water retention.
Im not to up on steroids and i was told to take ( not sure if exact measurements) 450 ml sus to 550 decal (1000ml) every 4 days.

Recently i spoke to the guy in the gym and he said forget (ml) its the kind of steroids u take as anapalon is only 50mg.. .but still very strong?

I want to get heavier and near the end of my course ill start to cut some. maybe with effigiane of clenbuterol of T1's. I already have my Nova decs ( to stop bitch tit) not sure what the stuff is called at end put my test back into kick but i need to buy that also.

Any good gain courses i would appreciate and any advice ( just dont want to bloat like crazy )
Thanks some things i may have wrote may be spelled incorrectly i apologise. Also some names could differ, if anyone wonders what a certain drug is i mentioned ill try to explain. As in diffrent places they called diffrent things Thanks. Shane

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
:welcome: to Anasci mate!

I'm also based in the UK.

Firstly I think you mean mg and NOT ml

mearl said:
I would rather put a little less size on but less water retention.
Im not to up on steroids and i was told to take ( not sure if exact measurements) 450 ml sus to 550 decal (1000ml) every 4 days.

You're still young and your body has plenty of testosterone pumping through it. I'm sure the guys here are going to tell you to focus on getting your diet and training right for a few more years before going down the AAS route. Listen to those who know my friend.

If you are determined to take AAS then please be sure to know everything you need to before considering starting a cycle. There is a huge amount of useful information here and the members are very helpful. Read up on old posts and stickies and if you come across something you don't understand, ask!

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
Sorry i never said ive been training everyother day for the last 2 years i went from. 180 pounds to 280 over about 14-17 months naturally. Ive peaked now, No matter how hard i train or eat (i have a nutritionist also) i cannot get beyond this weight. My weight has leveled off. It making me disshearted. IM not seeing no more change in the last hmm... 3 months and im Training harder than ever ( supersetting) every excercise even squatting! :p

Gain wise i just wanna get up to maybe 340 pounds then i can totally cut up for summer. ill post some pics soon , when i get ma camera

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
And you want to gain another 60 pounds before this summer - ie in the next 12 - 15 weeks?

Ummmm - good luck with that! :bsflag:

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
ok sec i think i got my convertions messed up . OK i was 14 stone im now 18 stone in 1 year like 4 months. and summer to me is June/ july =) not sure on maths . someone figure it out for me. i want to be 20 stone.

once i reach 20 then ill cut to like 15-16

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
You're getting warmer...
1 stone = 14 pounds - so if you gained 4 stone that's 56 pounds.... that's still a hell of a lot for 16 months natural. Sure about your numbers??

As for going from 18 to 20 stone (28 pound increase) by June/July using AAS - I suppose it's possible but very unlikely.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
kell11 said:
Yikes!stones?...blinded by metric(or whateverthehell it is).

C'mon kell - I thought you'd be all over these numbers....

Given that 1 stone = 14 lbs, would you care to comment on Mearls numbers? :D

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
Yeah for definate im sure on those (stones) that sounds better. sorry about that i apologise.
I cannot gain any more .. i eat 4-8 meals per day and i still dont gain so i need a good started course with little water retention as possible .

OK heres my idea

250ml sus + 200 deca every 4 days. (temoxifen every day ) take anapalon 50 every other day (12 week course) ill have 8 week break in between courses. and use Anvar to bridge them ? sound good or not as i said, im a steroid amateur. Any tablets injections that help with water retention. ?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
bigguns said:
C'mon kell - I thought you'd be all over these numbers....

Given that 1 stone = 14 lbs, would you care to comment on Mearls numbers? :D
'Suck my several millimeters?'
I'm an American Dammit,whattaya want from me? I drive MPH!

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
Welcome!!

If you take a temoxifen E/D and drink loads and loads and loads of water it should keep the water retention down to a min, but you will need a little water retention to maxamize your gains, i would just leave it and make the most of your gains and when you come off cycle the water retention will go in no time at all.

Oh and im from uk :D

M

McKenzie

Welcome to Anasci mearl :)

I'm not too fond of metric either Kell....I'd love to say I weigh 8 stone than 113 lbs :rolleyes:

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
bro - you are going to need an iv to take in 250 ml of sus every four days

whats an IV ? whats it do ?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mearl said:
bro - you are going to need an iv to take in 250 ml of sus every four days

whats an IV ? whats it do ?
mearl,ya goob.It's a drip tube with a needle on one end that drills into your hand or forearm...Ya know, as in hospitals you get a free sodium or glucose drip with admission I think.Never understood that.