©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FEEDER WORKOUTS Build Bigger Muscles - Rich Piana

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
If you focus your nutrition around training on rebuilding, growth and recovery and eat less in other meals with reduced carbs in those other meals, you will be tipping the scales in your favor of building muscle, not fat.

This will also allow you to train each muscle more frequently and continue to recover.

what about the days when i`m not training? how many carbs should i eat in those days? i`m at 100 grams (around 20 grams per meal)

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
what about the days when i`m not training? how many carbs should i eat in those days? i`m at 100 grams (around 20 grams per meal)

This is dependent on goals, where you are at in relation to those goals, how you respond to various foods, recovery ability, training program and energy demands on a daily basis... providing a blanket state, such as,"Eat x carbs" would be in poor judgement.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
This is dependent on goals, where you are at in relation to those goals, how you respond to various foods, recovery ability, training program and energy demands on a daily basis... providing a blanket state, such as,"Eat x carbs" would be in poor judgement.

okay got it. thanks again :)

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
What kinda sled? Guess I'm not picking up what ur putting down.

A sled like a prowler https:
Amazon.com: MIR® - HEAVY DUTY WEIGHTED POWER SPEED TRAINING SLED WITH SHOULDER HARNESS: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41V34QGg8xL.@@AMEPARAM@@41V34QGg8xL

So, load a bit of weight and a rope and if you want to train legs, just drag it. If you want to do chest then use two ropes...lean into it and bench press the rope handles then walk forward to reset the starting position. Want to do biceps, curl the rope then take a step back and curl again.

The list is endless :)

Hawk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ok. We've got something like that at the firehouse. Thing's been sitting in the corner unused for years. All I ever saw it for was cardio. Good ideas Hawk.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok. We've got something like that at the firehouse. Thing's been sitting in the corner unused for years. All I ever saw it for was cardio. Good ideas Hawk.

I have my eye on that one since the boost in recovery over time would be significant since blood and carbs are the two things that carry nutrients into the muscles so if one could pump in blood without causing new damage...wala

Hawk