©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma | HGHPower

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma / HGHPower

3-

Wtf is wrong with society today.. People have no value for life and are fickle as hell. The source of self worth is rooted in shallow sand I seems and lives seem so easily shaken.

My 13yr old niece decided to try and kill herself last night because her parents came down on her for piercing her own nose- wtf My brother and his ex wife need to get their shit together and teach some self worth.

She's gonna be fine, but she had liver failure for downing a whole bottle of meds- America is going right down the drain.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
3-

Wtf is wrong with society today.. People have no value for life and are fickle as hell. The source of self worth is rooted in shallow sand I seems and lives seem so easily shaken.

My 13yr old niece decided to try and kill herself last night because her parents came down on her for piercing her own nose- wtf My brother and his ex wife need to get their shit together and teach some self worth.

She's gonna be fine, but she had liver failure for downing a whole bottle of meds- America is going right down the drain.

That is the society we live in these days. It is only going to get worse.

Sorry to hear about your niece but glad she is going to be ok.