©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma | HGHPower

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma / HGHPower

5-

Apparently I've been a dick and "on edge" over the past few days... Oh yeah 300mg TrenA over the last 48 hours= me having no tolerance for anything. I need to go hide in a closet before I start feeling the need to assign a "point system" and start judging all the stupidity I see around me. Went to Walmart today and was mentally throwing "perfect 10" all over the place .. "You sir have just scored a perfect 10 on my stupidity ranking system."

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
5-

Apparently I've been a dick and "on edge" over the past few days... Oh yeah 300mg TrenA over the last 48 hours= me having no tolerance for anything. I need to go hide in a closet before I start feeling the need to assign a "point system" and start judging all the stupidity I see around me. Went to Walmart today and was mentally throwing "perfect 10" all over the place .. "You sir have just scored a perfect 10 on my stupidity ranking system."

2. You and me both. I hate stupid people, especially when running tren A.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
5-

I hate going to Wal-mart when I'm running tren

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I just got done watchin Glory Hounds on Animal Planet....
Its about soldiers n their K9 partners searching for IEDs

Wow.....unbelievable......just...WOW

Great documentary!!
I have sooo much more respect for our guys/girls over there in
that hell hole they call Afganistan!!!

Watch it....record it.