©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma | HGHPower

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012

18-24 inches this weekend of snow up here in New England! Cant wait for the Nor' Easter

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Here is something for you guys to discuss - What would you like to see as next months contest? It has to be something that could run the entire month.

Please no adult or subjective content as we have the Adult Content forum for that:)

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Re: February Contest - Red Diamond Pharma / HGHPower

Here is something for you guys to discuss - What would you like to see as next months contest? It has to be something that could run the entire month.

Please no adult or subjective content as we have the Adult Content forum for that:)

You mean for prizes or how the contest works?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks

Maybe the best motvational saying? How about funniest gym pic? Could do 1 post/day or week? Maybe the last few days the sponsors could choose their favorites and take it to a publc poll?

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Well, after 9.5 weeks of Tren, I finally experienced a crazy freaking Tren nightmare. Holy Moley it was so vivid... I woke up screaming so loud, my wife thought I was going to wake our neighbors.....

Respect the Mighty Tren!!

:sFun_hypnotize: :Smilies_Angry_Angry: :sSig_youtheman: