©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

extremely important all must read!!!!!

P

pincrusher

the thing that has me curious is that i have never used getpinz and havent received any of the emails that others claim to have gotten from gearboxinc even though i am a regular customer of theirs. i get the monthly specials emails from gearboxinc but have not gotten anything about getpinz from them. i guess im one of the lucky ones to have not gotten any of the emails yet.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i haven't got an email either. i usually use gearbox too. who knows, personally, i wouldn't sweat it and everyone be all concerned and shit. just clear your cookies, delete any more emails from them and wait to hear from them. otherwise, just chill, i wouldn't make a bit to do about it ;)

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Just an fyi....If it was the DEA (which I highly doubt....more like a simple hack job)....they would still be able to get ANYTHING...and I mean anything off your home pc.....Short of low level formatting your drive much of the information is still on their...I do network/application support and I use utilities @ my work which can pretty much recover anything......Even if the drive is hardly functional...You would be amazed at what I find.....But honestly I think this is just some one doing a hack job trying to disrupt their business.

TrainerDave

Jul 21, 2005
I paid with a visa gift card that you personally put the amount of money you want on the card, I only put 30 bucks, and my order was 27, so I'm not worried about the money part, but I take I wont be recieving my pins, I just ordered last week.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Just checked my ANASCI.org mail, which I don't do often enough. First odd coincidence:

16th Jan email from Gearboxinc in which they state that they are "in NO WAY" affiliated with Getpinz.

???????????????????????????????

2nd oddity:
2 separate emails from yesterday, Tue. 24th Jan..one at 07:58:46-0500 and the other one at 08:17:57-0500, both with the same message that reads as follows:

from [email protected]
The Fda has logged all use of this site (getpinz.com) Your ip address and all personal information is now on file with the fda and dea. Do not visit this site again for illegal purchases ar you will be investigated. Jail time or fine may be imposed.
SRT Ricky Gonzales

I have always felt safe on this board, and using ANASCI's encrypted email, but this person has my ANASCI email address and knows that I used getpinz (once...I repeat once)

Please comment

Nitrateman
got the same emails,,,