©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Expert Help needed for newbie first cycle

westlywillis

Sep 22, 2005
also my friends are telling me to take 1cc of sust a week or breaking it up into .5 cc of sust 2 times a week. Is this a legit statement? or are they idiots. i never hear the term "cc" whenver i am trying to do research all i hear is mg. How much is 1cc in mg?

thanks again ahead of time

signed,
the noobie

P

pincrusher

westlywillis said:
also my friends are telling me to take 1cc of sust a week or breaking it up into .5 cc of sust 2 times a week. Is this a legit statement? or are they idiots. i never hear the term "cc" whenver i am trying to do research all i hear is mg. How much is 1cc in mg?

thanks again ahead of time

signed,
the noobie
a cc=1ml and the reason why people talk in mg's is because most products vary anymore in the dosing level per ml. sust is 250mg/ml or cc and your friends info will work for ya but i would recommend doing 2ml per week instead of just the 1. at 1ml per week you may see anything from very little results to good results but at 2ml per week you will definately see great results provided your eating is on par and your training is going well.

i agree with little man that you are pretty young to be starting steroid usage. it is recommended to not start till you are in your mid 20's and well past puberty but if ya have your mind made up to use anyway then make sure it is 2ml per week which would be equal to 500mg.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
Pin.... i do tris with chest and bi's with back once a week so am i overtraining my arms?

Will i be better off building them by training them on a seperate day?, and would it be too much to train tri's and bi's at one session?