©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ..Good or bad

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
wth?!?!?!

not but seriously??? isn't there a good chance to get into some serious medical complications? lmao

I've ran it 2g+ a few times.... No issue

Think of it this way... People run

Test-1g
Tren- 700mg
Mast-200-600mg

That's 2.3 grams of gear there... No one would say "whoa hey that's a medical problem waiting to happen"

Fuck everyone is so afraid of mega doses- reality is that they are safe and easy to deal with, just be smart

Fuck you have a ton of guys who run 100mg adrol, 100mg dbol ed on top of their oils... No one says shit about it-

2g of the most mild hormone out there is a cake walk

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
yea but isn't EQ notorious for really screwing with your crit/rbc levels, far more than other compounds..i get what you're saying about overall dosages being over 2k+, but they're not necessarily compounds like EQ if you see what I mean.

lemme know how your lab results were btw, very interested!

I thought people would lose hair for sure on EQ, especially 1k+!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
yea but isn't EQ notorious for really screwing with your crit/rbc levels, far more than other compounds..i get what you're saying about overall dosages being over 2k+, but they're not necessarily compounds like EQ if you see what I mean.

lemme know how your lab results were btw, very interested!

I thought people would lose hair for sure on EQ, especially 1k+!

Just donate blood- and even low doses of EQ will have a profound impact on your EPO levels.. It's not like 2g will make your EPO levels 4x higher than 500mg of EQ

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK like I said those in the know, know its an AMAZING chem above I'd say 1200/1400....that's when "magic" starts happening...wish it didn't give Me anxiety or it'd be My staple

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Fuck it, i got tons of eq im gonna move on up to these "magical doses". Been on 700 with 1.2g test. Might as well match em and experience this specialty.lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Honestly I think that most of the effects seen with Boldenone are actually exerted not by Boldenone it's self but by the metabolites of Boldenone- aka Dihydroboldenone... There are a few other metabolites which have been mentioned within certain litterateur which show some amazing qualities with in reference to the affinity to binding to androgen receptors.

This is also an area of AAS that seems to be looked over- is the enzymatic reduction of a patent hormone. Boldenone is a Testosterone analog and is going to be subject to enzymatic conversion to more potent metabolites via the 5alpha-reductase enzyme

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Flex, what do You do for the anxiety? If I could I'd use it as a base in every cycle & only run trt doses of test

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Flex, what do You do for the anxiety? If I could I'd use it as a base in every cycle & only run trt doses of test

I'm fairly lucky I think, I don't deal with much anxiety from EQ unless the dose is very high, over 1g per week. 1000mg is my sweet spot.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The heaviest I've ever been came from Test / Deca / EQ...1200 / 600/ 600. Strength was great as well.