©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EQ..Good or bad

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Whats the deal with EQ. On another board I visit everyone hates it and says they wouldn't touch the stuff if it was free. But here it seems like more people like it. I know it needs to be ran for longer periods of time like 14-16 weeks plus and I have heard 600-800mg is a good range. Any input on this?

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
It allows me to eat a fuck ton of food....6 to 800 is a good range for me everyones different though 12 to 16 weeks is a good run.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There's no such thing as useless gear, in my opinion. Just different strokes for different folks. Just because someone may not like a certain compound, for whatever reason, doesn't mean that no one else could possibly see any benefit from it. The only bad gear is dirty gear. Otherwise, you gotta figure out what works for you.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Here is some advice that is not from me, but irl people I know that are IFBB Bodybuilders and IFBB Physique pros; some of which are really up there in ranks

-Many of them like to run EQ as a "base" year round. Test/EQ is always in their protocol, usually 450-600 a week if they're just using as part of their base

-If they want to use it as an enhanced growth anabolic, they will use 900+ a week(up to even 1200!)

-They take their bloodwork very seriously, and are pretty freaking good about their diet. Blood tests every 3-4 weeks to check for hematocrit levels amongst everything else they test. Although EQ is "mild", they are very afraid of clotting risks and whatnot especially since they use it ALOT, so if anything EVER shows up on a blood test, they immediately stop(this pretty much never happens because of their diet,genetics,and supplements).

-If you use it in less than a 12 week span for "Growth", then frontload at least 2x what you plan to take in the first week. A real life example is the guy was going to run 900EQ a week combined with Deca for growth. He frontloaded 2,100 EQ the first week[This is a little over 2X]. This 'apparently' makes it work faster and you can effectively use it in a 10-12 week cycle. Is it true or not? I don't know - but these guys are top tier, they PROBABLY know what they're talking about.

-Many of them claim that EQ by itself sucks as a growth compound(surprise,surprise), but there is something "magical" about combining deca/eq. Example: 600 deca / 600 eq is a common anabolic stack amongst the test & orals they run, and they say it does wonders on the physique. EQ/Tren is good too, but it doesn't provide the same 'growth' and 'effect' they see on EQ/Deca. Once again, is this true? I don't know...but I doubt they're retarded and this is something I see OVER and OVER again about stacking EQ.

-If you plan to just use Test/EQ or something mild as such, do not expect great gains. EQ will not really shine here for most people and you will most likely be very disappointed. These guys use 1k+ test and 450-600+ eq as *BASE*, not a cycle..... although for the average person, this would be a good cycle. But if you're looking for major results and to graduate to the higher levels or to change the physique quickly, then the reality is, it will SUCK[unless you have GH in there...but that's really the GH doing the work and being synergistic with the test/eq...so imo that doesn't count lol]

-Don't waste money on it unless you plan to use it for one of the reasons stated above, or are not very serious about the iron game and just want some enhanced cosmetic purposes, enhanced amount of gains, with very little chance of sides(assuming you are monitoring hematocrit and other blood indicators of health associated with EQ).

Make sure you do more research, but these were a few QUICK things I listed off top of my head!

Hope it helps ?

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I love it. Long consistent gains. Great vascularity. You keep what you get. 600mg/wk for 16 weeks is perfect for me. Watch you rbc and consider donating blood a couple times during your run.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Quick question for you guys:

Did you ever notice hair loss on EQ?

It is supposed to be one of the absolute mildest for hair next to nandrolone, but apparently when the boldenone converts to dihydroboldenone, it undergoes some chemical reactions that eventually result in hair loss more than people realize. Several people say EQ actually made them shed;not nearly as bad as testosterone but still noticeable.

Just curious to see people's response on this.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have never lost hair on it - equipment is my favorite of all - slow and steady. If you want an incredible experience - do 1 G or more per week - try every eo or every 3 days - big gains kind of like a bombs are supposed to give most users

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I like equipoise. It's not a big mass gainer like said. Kind of a slow and steady growth like deca without the bloat.

I would run minimum 600mg weekly for 16 weeks. Keep your blood in check

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Love EQ. does help strength and cosmetically . Derek posted up the drawback
crit and rbc. my count was at about 20 so I had to sit out a surgery for 3 months for it to come in range . they would not allow me to do it through
plasma return phlebs . Other than that(which left unchecked is very serious )
Eq gains hold for longer than any compound for me. Really puts some swing in the thing. Someone mention deca synergy. never tryed them together.
I did use a copius amts of drive and pace years ago. Those had methandriol dipropionate with EQ. Later I used eq with seperate methandriol at higher dosage. Really really good results . on paper methandriol looks like not worth the bother but I di d try those togther and it was excellent for me. T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Whats the deal with EQ. On another board I visit everyone hates it and says they wouldn't touch the stuff if it was free. But here it seems like more people like it. I know it needs to be ran for longer periods of time like 14-16 weeks plus and I have heard 600-800mg is a good range. Any input on this?

I like EQ,,nice lean gains,, Strenght,,,distinct vascularity and muscle hardness. Most men need at least 400mg+ to get desired results.

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
I guess I'll just repeat some of what's been said, EQ is great! I love it, helps me eat a shit ton, Vascularity has always been great with it. I think it's a great compound, nice solid good gains. Yes takes longer to "kick in" but it's well worth it IMO. I think a lot of ppl dog it bc it doesn't really shine till later and I think some of those ppl might not take enough. And then there's those ppl who don't have a sound diet. It is important to get labs done to check your levels for the reasons stated above. There's always Bold ace if you can get your hands on some. Acts quick with all the same greatness from what I've been told/read. I'm actually going to add it to the end of my cycle. Heard it's no joke tho, causes a lot of ppl to get flu like symptoms and can have some pretty good bite.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Recently started my first eq run. Frontloaded 1200 first week, now on 700. Havnt been on for long, but my strength is def up. Actually at gym now and was surprised how much more weight im puttin up all of a sudden. So excited i didnt wanna wait till i got home to post it.lol :D

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
OK guys lemme chime in here....EQ is AWESOME & dose dependant at 600 its OK, 900/1000 good, 1200 awesome, higher then that AMAZING...something happens on HIGH doses of it, downside is the anxiety...if I didn't get anxiety I'd run EQ as a base on all bulkers(inplace of test in the gram+ range)

The thing I noticed is that people who don't appreciate it never ran it high enough...like a guy who runs a 100/1500 test will try 600/700 of EQ & then say its weak...run it at the same dose You'd run test & LOOKOUT bigger, veiny, ripped, great look to Your skin etc

Last edited:

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
It allows me to eat a fuck ton of food....6 to 800 is a good range for me everyones different though 12 to 16 weeks is a good run.

Personally, I love EQ:love1: Six hundred for 12 weeks works like a charm for me.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
for a small fry such myself, my current cycle of 800mg test and 600mg EQ has been absolutely amazing. Just added some var to ratchet the sexiness up another couple of notches.

Looking thick, ripped, vascular and dense. Life is gooooooood