©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Elvia1023's - What did you Eat Today?

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
What I eat daily ! I love to eat!

Meal# 1: 6 egg whites, 1 yolk,and if its my Mexican Genes talking to me , 4 tablespoons of a medium salsa, 1/2 oz of cheddar cheese on two tortillas. When my Italian Genes talk to me in the morning, its 4 tablespoons of marinara sauce with 1/2 oz of mozzarella made as an omelet. 1 cup of rolled oats with cinnamon and three packets of splenda. Meal #2: 6 oz of ground sirloin with 8oz golden potato with "Mexican"salsa and 1 cup of broccoli florets. Meal # 3: same as #2. Meal # 4: 50 grams of whey protein with 2 tablespoons of Ovaltine (chocolate malt).Meal #5: is a post work drink the same as Meal#4. Meal # 6: 10 oz of Tilapia cooked with 2 tablespoons of olive oil,seasoned with McCormicks Perfect Pinch Sicilian/Tuscan seasonings on top of 1 cup of white rice, and 1 cup of broccoli florets. These are repeated for 3 days , then I switch to chicken/fish meals for 3 more days. Don't even get me started on my non bodybuilding state of mind day to eat! That "Mexican/Italian Monster Maniac"comes alive to feed. Later on ,you muscleheads! OMR

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sound like interractial eating and beyond omr. Glad USA made it in there with the ovaltine.. Heck I thot they quit maken it.. Do you add that for taste or does it brings the kid out in you.? I may need some . Nice grub !

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Ovaltine ! Old School throw down.

Sound like interractial eating and beyond omr. Glad USA made it in there with the ovaltine.. Heck I thot they quit maken it.. Do you add that for taste or does it brings the kid out in you.? I may need some . Nice grub !

Ironbuilt, why of course it brings the kid that is forever in me! I refuse to grow up on certain things I love. Some people grow up and give up because they are pussys. I purchased some ON gold standard whey protein"vanilla ice cream".Taste like dry paste in water! So I went back old school and throw in 2 tablespoons of Good old Ovaltine and voila, chocolate malt. And yes I do love my grub, and so does everyone that comes over to eat with me. Clean, good, and seasoned. Damn, I am hungry again!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ironbuilt, why of course it brings the kid that is forever in me! I refuse to grow up on certain things I love. Some people grow up and give up because they are pussys. I purchased some ON gold standard whey protein"vanilla ice cream".Taste like dry paste in water! So I went back old school and throw in 2 tablespoons of Good old Ovaltine and voila, chocolate malt. And yes I do love my grub, and so does everyone that comes over to eat with me. Clean, good, and seasoned. Damn, I am hungry again![/QUOTE
Yeah that on is some off shit. I had the vanillla too and ended up using Mio orange water enhancer and ice to make creamsicles for two weeks
I need a easy Spanish rice recipe that you make .if u do. Nothing fancy just good
Post it up in recipes if u want
Or any other OMR secrets of the master blaster of Texas.thanks brutha..

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Worst day of eating ever (not feeling too good today)...

Bran Flakes with whole milk
Protein and Oats Shake
Chicken with fried rice
An Orange :eek::D
Bran Flakes with Whole Milk
Protein and Oats Shake
Magnum chocolate ice cream

Thats it... it's 3am and I am going to bed now :eek: No excuses really but it's been a bad day plus I have a trapped nerve in my back and can barely move. I am poor too but 2moro will look alot better.