©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Elvia1023's - What did you Eat Today?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sorry about the section but I have put it here due to traffic compared to the diet section. I just posted this in my log but will here as I always like hearing what people have ate in a day. My diet is so basic due to non existent funds but I had a few extra bits today as a treat :D

5 whole eggs cooked in coconut oil and fruit and fibre cereal.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pear.

Chicken breast, selection of fruits (pineapple, mango, strawberries, orange and blueberries).

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a banana.

Home made fish and chunky chips.

50g whey/micellar casein with 60g powdered oats and a pink lady apple.

Gonna have a rump steak with probably whole wheat pasta drizzled with EVOO in the next hour.

I will probably have another shake too depending upon what time I go to bed (it is just past 11pm now and I usually go to bed at 3am).

I got some cottage cheese so will probably have that pre bed with some nuts.

What have you had?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Nice! Met with a good friend for lunch, so went a bit high on the calories :)

10 egg whites - 1/2 onion, 1/2 tomato, 2tbsp salsa, 2 cups (dry weight) oats. 40 oz water

50 gm whey/casein shake, 100gm cytocarb powder, 20 oz water, 28 g. almonds

16oz ribeye steak, 2 cups potatoes, 2 cups broccoli raab, 1 cup spinach/brown rice, 40 oz water

50 gm whey/casein shake, 100gm cytocarb powder, 20 oz water, 28 gm almonds

Few meals left PWO tonight.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
PWO 2 is up basically the whey/casein w/ cytocarb minus the nuts. I set my alarm for midnight to slam another shake then back to bed for a solid 8+ hrs.

I am having alot of shakes now due to budget. But there is no chance I will be setting my alarm for one :D Although maybe I should start and see if there is any difference. You put the idea in my head... thanks :)

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
4 egg whites 2 whole egg omlet
2 slices 12 grain bread 1 tbs peanut butter on both

50g whey with 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt tbs peanut butter and 1 banana shake
(bout 97g protein split between 40min or so)

pac rasin date oatmeal pro balance milk with extra dates and walnuts in
cup of cottage cheese with mixed berries

9oz fillet with sweet tater mixed greens

12oz grilled chicken burrito with saute pablano half onion rotel diced tomatoe green chiles two wedges laughing cow queso

gonna hit another burrito and a shake later and before bed casein shake with pro balance milk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Been a busy day and got a late start! So far only a plastic cup of Kellogg's Corn Flakes:eek::rolleyes:

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Breakfast.... 1cup of egg whites and 3 whole eggs scrambled
9am.... sushi nori rolls consisting of rice, chicken, cucumber and avocado
12pm.... Same as 9am
4pm.... 400grams of low fat Greek yoghurt with about 6 strawberries
7pm.... Lean beef homemade shepherds pie and vegetables
9pm.... EAA drink before bed

That's about it!!!

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
Intra workout shake

4 free range eggs, 4 oz London broil, 3 pc Ezekiel

10oz grass fed beef, 1cup rice

10oz London broil
Mashed potato
Salad

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Breakfast.... 1cup of egg whites and 3 whole eggs scrambled
9am.... sushi nori rolls consisting of rice, chicken, cucumber and avocado
12pm.... Same as 9am
4pm.... 400grams of low fat Greek yoghurt with about 6 strawberries
7pm.... Lean beef homemade shepherds pie and vegetables
9pm.... EAA drink before bed

That's about it!!!

The sushi rolls sound lovely. Although not much food there matey. Are you dieting or just a low appetite? 6 strawberries... never in my life have I had less than the whole punnet :D

Although I haven't ate much today so gonna feast now.

Been a busy day and got a late start! So far only a plastic cup of Kellogg's Corn Flakes:eek::rolleyes:

Although I have had more than this and I got up at 1pm :D Must have been really busy matey. I had chocolate weetos for my cereal today... do you have them in the US? Barbie brings me cereal in bed everyday :D

2l97eab.jpg

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Must have been really busy matey. I had chocolate weetos for my cereal today... do you have them in the US? Barbie brings me cereal in bed everyday :D

2l97eab.jpg

Not over here to my knowledge, have never seen them? They look like they should have the little marshmallows in them:D

Not a big fan of any sugary or sweet cereals. More towards the Total, Wheaties, Corn Flakes, stuff like that.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
The sushi rolls sound lovely. Although not much food there matey. Are you dieting or just a low appetite? 6 strawberries... never in my life have I had less than the whole punnet :D

The sushi rolls are great. I make them myself so I load up the chicken inside them and get my macros almost spot on. Mind you each time I eat them I'm having at least 4. I usually only have about 6 or so strawberries as this is a half meal for me cause I eat dinner about an hour and half later which is usually a big meal. That day I was running late home from work, hence the 3hr gap. I am trying to lean up a couple of % though. Summer over here in Australia

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Not over here to my knowledge, have never seen them? They look like they should have the little marshmallows in them:D

Not a big fan of any sugary or sweet cereals. More towards the Total, Wheaties, Corn Flakes, stuff like that.

I didn't think the US had them. There not actual that bad as they are made from wholegrains. Weeabix is famous for doing wheat cereals for adults. I also have fruit ad fibre or oats or things like cornflakes but nothing beats the choc ones for me. Do they have chocolate corn flakes in the US... they are another fav :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I am having alot of shakes now due to budget. But there is no chance I will be setting my alarm for one :D Although maybe I should start and see if there is any difference. You put the idea in my head... thanks :)

Woke at 1:30 am and slammed a shake last night. I woke up about an hour and a half later and I swear I think it may have come up on me partially! Dude, not trying to choke on vomit. WTF. I did wake up later with mad energy though. So...:headbang:

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
just ate $125 worth of sushi, LOTS of fresh fish id say most of it was albacore rolls lol.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
This is my training day meals
Training day diet

Meal 1- Protein- and Fat- 2 whole eggs, 1 scoop whey protein carb- 3/4 cup oats

Meal 2- Fats- 30 almonds carb- 1 medium apple Protein- 5 oz chicken measured after cooking

Meal 3- Protein- 5 oz chicken measured after cooking Fats- 30 almonds , green veggies,

Meal 4- Protein- 1.5 scoop Whey Protein carb- 1 low fat poptart, eat this meal 15 mins before hitting the weights.

Train here(drink 50 carbs from fast acting carbs during training and 2 scoops BCAA's)
Right after training, 1 multi vitamin, 1 tsp creatine monohydrate, 1000 mg vit c, take 1 scoop whey protein mix it up and pour over 1.5 cups any kids cereal you want. 1-2 hours later eat meal 5.

Meal 5 - Protein-5 oz 96% lean burger measured after cooking, carb- 12 ounce potato

Meal 6 Protein and fat-1.5 scoops Whey Protein, natural pbutter (30 grams weighed