©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

early morning pre workout food

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Been on c4 for a little over a month. It just seems if food is on my stomach, I dont feel the effects of any stems. I'll try getting myself acclimated to eating though. Maybe I'll see more gains

Yeah, the central nervous system will get desensitized to constant influx of stimulants and you'll feel it less. I'd take a break from them, just drink coffee or even nothing, do 5 minutes of cardio to get 'up' before weights for a week then go back and try another brand/type at that point. To YOUR point, yeah, eating is key, nothing that 'jacks' your nervous system is gonna support growth like food. Just a fact.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
what i'll probably end up doing is when I have to go to gym so early, ill eat and not use any stems. the days im off, I get up early enough to eat and take a pre workout supplement already. the primary reason about not eating when I work days is bc my cardio is nonexistent. I can do strictly weights when I work days and do cardio when im off. that should work imo

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
First off buy yourself a nutra bullet
Fill up with about half egg whites
Maybe a banana and or blackberries (currently using raspberries)
Throw atleast 1 packet of natural oatmeal possibly 2
Fill the rest up with unsweetened French vanilla almond milk and walla. I sometimes will throw some pb2(which is powdered pb during the summer months) during winter I'll just throw some almond butter or peanut butter I got mixed from the store in one of those pb makers some big chain stores have.

Believe it or not its freakin delicious and the egg whites taste is completely masked.

I don't have a nutibullet but I do have a Cuisinart blender. I assume that's good enough?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
First off buy yourself a nutra bullet
Fill up with about half egg whites
Maybe a banana and or blackberries (currently using raspberries)
Throw atleast 1 packet of natural oatmeal possibly 2
Fill the rest up with unsweetened French vanilla almond milk and walla. I sometimes will throw some pb2(which is powdered pb during the summer months) during winter I'll just throw some almond butter or peanut butter I got mixed from the store in one of those pb makers some big chain stores have.

Believe it or not its freakin delicious and the egg whites taste is completely masked.

Does it make the dick bigger

RevendMartin

Banned
Jan 17, 2015
It is best to eat something healthy and energetic in the morning. I eat some fruits and sometime i drink fresh fruit juice early in the morning. Healthy snacks are good food in breakfast.

Last edited:

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
I get up at 5 and am at work by 530 usually, at my job we have to do physical training for an hour and a half that usually consists of running/cardio and stupid crossfit haha. But I usually drink egg whites with gateraid powder mixed in. As well as 1-2 bananas and pb. Gives me some sort of food but not enough to make me hurl during a fast long run.

Rpr4

Jul 16, 2014
south carolina
I know this is totally taboo but I've been eating a bite size snickers in the morning before I workout. It's only 5 days a month but I haven't found anything that I can eat at 330 am, workout at 415 am and not give me indigestion. Immediately after my workouts on those 5 early mornings, I drink my protein otw to work and cook 4 eggs and have plain oatmeal once I get to work. Working swing shift FN SUCKS!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I know this is totally taboo but I've been eating a bite size snickers in the morning before I workout. It's only 5 days a month but I haven't found anything that I can eat at 330 am, workout at 415 am and not give me indigestion. Immediately after my workouts on those 5 early mornings, I drink my protein otw to work and cook 4 eggs and have plain oatmeal once I get to work. Working swing shift FN SUCKS!
I'm sure your burning it off. Probably gives you energy also. I would say it's harmless.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Try taking ur preworkout immediately after you wake up, then give yourself 15-20 minutes before u eat something. Should give it plenty of time to kick in so you feel it, and then get something light in ur stomach. Try 25 grams of hydrolyzed whey isolate mixed in a cup of coffee along with an apple or banana. Fast, easy, and light on the stomach.