©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drawing question

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
na, steve's a good guy. lets give him a break. this is all just a big misunderstanding.

hmm gear that improves common sence, I wounder if it would come in tabs or liquid form.

Ya maybe he is, but the point is no one here has to answer my posts, his posts, or your posts. Those that do, do it out of kindness and a willingness to share their experience. That is what makes this forum as cool as it is. To get "testy" with someone who is trying to help ain't cool. Maybe Steve should have re-read his original post and tried to word it so it was easier to understand. Sorry Steve i was a little harsh, like Nitro said take the fluid to the 1cc mark.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Zaven said:
That was a good laugh........I think that's the first time I've seen u get upset Oracle.

lol...i wasn't really upset...just annoyed at first...then i got upset when i started typing. I normally would refrain from cursing but FUCK THAT SHIT. I try to give help in a way that someone might be able to visualize but damn...i end up sounding vain about myself. :confused: Oh well....I give up...draw your shit upside down....get more airbubbles if you like....inject more or less without knowing it....your body brutha not mine

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Clint1 said:
take the fluid to the 1cc mark.

That's what he's having trouble understanding....since he's holding the shit upside down he doesn't know where to fill it up to. Common sense would tell you that the gear doesn't go past the "black stopper" because that's what helps keep the gear in the syringe creating the vacuum so in other words "THAT'S YOUR FRICKEN LINE TO STOP AT ON THE 1CC MARK". They don't put the line marker there for nothing. It's not there for "average" dosage. or "maybe this is 1cc were just giving you a good guesstamate. But if you listen to people then you might understand why you draw more into the syringe than you should have to.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok enough of my testosterone driven remarks. i'm gonna stop FLAMIN :flame: him. pointless

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
oracle said:
lol...i wasn't really upset...just annoyed at first...then i got upset when i started typing. I normally would refrain from cursing but FUCK THAT SHIT. I try to give help in a way that someone might be able to visualize but damn...i end up sounding vain about myself. :confused: Oh well....I give up...draw your shit upside down....get more airbubbles if you like....inject more or less without knowing it....your body brutha not mine

Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the buffest of them all :stickpoke

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Clint1 said:
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the buffest of them all :stickpoke

Yep that's me....your so vain...you probably think this "shot" is about you...your so vain......lalalallalalalalalalallaal

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I'm sorry bro, i couldn't help myself. I'm getting goofy i've been up to long.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Damn, everyone teaming up on my when i'm sleeping. TAG I'M IT. Wasn't even half trying to sound like a prick, oh well. I guess if I really tried I could sound like a REALLY big prick. TO ORACLE: I draw the same way you do and that 14 year old Doctor. I was just saying pin down so that if someone said top or bottom it would make sense, cause top and bottom can change depending on the way you hold it, I could have said pin up and avoided all of that. And you know I gotta get a crack in about you every now and then, even if I'm reaching. TO NITRO: FLUID to the line, thank you, answered my question, and it's good to know I have a friend on this site to back me up. TO CLINT: Where's the love man? Where's the love?

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
You have to show the love bro, to get the love. Peace all the same though

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
TO ORACLE: I draw the same way you do and that 14 year old Doctor.

To Steve0085: If you draw your gear the same way that me and "doogie howswer" does...then you woulnd't have a "Question" to start this thread.

Sincerely Fuckin Yours,
O

P.S. Hold your "syringe" needle "up" when your trying to read the fuckin dosage.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Just to further clear things up here, I didn't mean to sound like a dick. I was getting frustrated at myself because I couldn't explain what I was asking clearly enough, I felt like I had my jaw wired and I was pointing at things and grunting. The only reason I started this thread was because one of my 10mL vials ending up being only 9 Shots. When I asked the source, he said I was drawing too much and that I should draw until the stopper in the syringe was at 1cc, not when the fluid is at 1cc. That confused me very much, as I thought If the fluid was at 1cc that it meant 1cc. It would be easier to explain what I'm asking if I could take a picture or something, but instead i'm gonna give up on it and just keep doing what i'm doing and buy an extra vial. So, thank you to all those who tried to help, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I had the same thing happen, best as i can figure is there is some waste with every shot. Not all the juice gets injected, there is a bit at the base of the syringe as well as whats left in the needle. After 9 draws that little bit adds up. Its all i can figure out.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
my vial is looking really low also, and I still have 4 more draws from it. Im not sure its going to be enough. I may just buy another bottle and extend my cycle to 12 weeks

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You'll hardly get the exact amount from your gear. You'll normally come short

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I thought the same thing when i started. That since theirs 10cc's in the vial i can get 10 shots out of each one. That's 5 weeks worth of gear. Nope. You'll lose some here and there.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
They do make pins that wil not hold juice trapped inside that air pocket right at the base of the needle.

My buddy would pre-load his shots in each syringe (3ccs). He would shoot one cc at a time and save the rest inside the syringe. He changed pins, but kept the juice inside for each shot until he had use 3ccs up. He noticed a lot less waste doing that, but it isnt the safest practice for being sterile. If the extra bit thats left in the pin after shooting is messing you up, either shoot less, buy more, or try to find those no waste syringes on the net.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
tee said:
They do make pins that wil not hold juice trapped inside that air pocket right at the base of the needle.

My buddy would pre-load his shots in each syringe (3ccs). He would shoot one cc at a time and save the rest inside the syringe. He changed pins, but kept the juice inside for each shot until he had use 3ccs up. He noticed a lot less waste doing that, but it isnt the safest practice for being sterile. If the extra bit thats left in the pin after shooting is messing you up, either shoot less, buy more, or try to find those no waste syringes on the net.
buy more..! ;)

Last edited: