©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Drawing question

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
My question is how much am I actually drawing into the syringe. I'm using Terumo, and the plunger has two rubber rings on the inside, I'm drawing until the bottom(needle down, plunger up) of the bottom ring is on the 1cc. I was recently told to draw until the TOP of the stopper is on the 1cc mark. Someone tell me, cause if i'm wrong i'm really doing 550mg Test E per week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
why are you drawing upside down? Once you pierce the stopper hold the vial upside down and the syring needle side up. Now let's say you want 1cc of gear. draw till the black ring inside is past the 1cc mark. I draw a little more than i want so when i'm done drawing past the 1cc mark i can inject back some of the gear until i get to the 1cc mark again that helps to get most of the airbubbles out.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
I believe all syringes are to the mark..meaning they do take into consideration of the area thats not marked, closer to where needle is, so ur still doing 1cc...if not Every known doc/hospital would be sued~
L~H

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
You're always talking about yourself O.!!! That didn't answer my question at all. I was just using that description to understand which side of the stopper i should draw to.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
steve0085 said:
You're always talking about yourself O.!!! That didn't answer my question at all. I was just using that description to understand which side of the stopper i should draw to.
I guess u skipped my response??? :confused:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
latino~heat said:
I guess u skipped my response??? :confused:
I still didn't get an answer. My question is do I match the 1cc line to the bottom(part closer to the gear) or the top of the stopper.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
u draw a little past the desired amount........inject a little back into the vial until you hit 1 cc at the 1st ring....not the 2nd...the second is used for extra contact, causing a tighter seal/vacuum..........I think....lol

but then again I have never injected anything into myself...just cattle.

Last edited:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steevo.......chill out bro....I think everyone is just trying to help here.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
roid rage! j/k

heres my guess. with the pin facing upward draw till the top of the black rubber is touching the 1cc line.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Zaven said:
u draw a little past the desired amount........inject a little back into the vial until you hit 1 cc at the 1st ring....not the 2nd...the second is used for extra contact, causing a tighter seal/vacuum..........I think....lol

but then again I have never injected anything into myself...just cattle.

i tried to tell him the same thing but in a way that i would do it...he thought i was talking about myself...wtf ever. anyways....no more from me for him...doesn't seem to like my responses. EVEN WITH SOMETHING AS EASY ON WHERE TO DRAW YOUR GEAR!!!!!!!!!! HELLO anyone would know that the reason they make the markers on the syringe is to tell you that's the actuall dosage. It's not FUCKIN ROCKET SCIENCE.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
oracle said:
i tried to tell him the same thing but in a way that i would do it...he thought i was talking about myself...wtf ever. anyways....no more from me for him...doesn't seem to like my responses. EVEN WITH SOMETHING AS EASY ON WHERE TO DRAW YOUR GEAR!!!!!!!!!! HELLO anyone would know that the reason they make the markers on the syringe is to tell you that's the actuall dosage. It's not FUCKIN ROCKET SCIENCE.
LMFAO....... :D .........I'm glad I researched before I bought..

Zaven

May 18, 2005
That was a good laugh........I think that's the first time I've seen u get upset Oracle.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Ask a dumb question, get a courteous response and act like a prick, WTF? Nothing like shooting the messenger. Is there any gear which can improve ones common sense, if so send steve a link.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Clint1 said:
Ask a dumb question, get a courteous response and act like a prick, WTF? Nothing like shooting the messenger. Is there any gear which can improve ones common sense, if so send steve a link.

na, steve's a good guy. lets give him a break. this is all just a big misunderstanding.

hmm gear that improves common sence, I wounder if it would come in tabs or liquid form.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Im thinking the confusion here is determining what end is up. heres a better solution. make sure the liquid goes all the way to the line, in this case 1cc, forget about the placemnt of the plunger, its really the fluid that matters.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
who the FUCK draws upside down.??? FUCK IT....watch some re-runs of Doogie Howser M.D. or even ER or my Favorite House M.D and see how they hold their vials and syringes maybe that will "help" to solve your problem