©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Don't want to do test but still look gross

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
I'm wanting to look yolked the last week in March. Have good muscle size and just did a show in this last June. Tired of injecting shit. Can anyone recommend an entirely oral cycle that'll get me looking shredded? I would also consider a light injection cycle. But I want to avoid any test- it really fucked with me coming off in June. I'm thinking anavar for one. I've got 13 weeks to get ready.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Squish, what was your pct after the test cycle, and was that the only AAS you were on during cycle?

Nitrateman

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
squish said:
I'm wanting to look yolked the last week in March. Have good muscle size and just did a show in this last June. Tired of injecting shit. Can anyone recommend an entirely oral cycle that'll get me looking shredded? I would also consider a light injection cycle. But I want to avoid any test- it really fucked with me coming off in June. I'm thinking anavar for one. I've got 13 weeks to get ready.
What was your last cycle?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
#1. WTF does yolked mean?

#2. If you have read any of the stickies and performed any type of research on AAS, then you should no the answer of doing a oral only cycle!

#3. If your avoiding injecting and TEST, you might want to re-think if this is the right life style for you.

#4. As others have asked, what are your stats, cycle history and goals?

squish said:

P

pincrusher

squish said:
to get shredded and use gear to help your diet you would need to use some oral primo & anavar. the primo will help ya maintain muscle mass while dieting for the show but you would be better off injecting it as it would be much cheaper on ya especially if you are going to use anavar with it.
im wondering what you did when you came off last summer that the test messed you up. did you not do a proper pct or was it the products you used during pct? i doubt the test itself was the problem but rather the ancilliaries used or not used during pct therapy at the end of the cycle.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
bad idea. if your thinking of stacking 2,3, even 4 different kinds of orals, thats a terrible idea. ever heard of jaundice? it can happen.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Just Oral cycle- stats

DragonRider said:
What was your last cycle?

My test before I started my diet cycle was sos 250 every 5 days. I stopped that 6 weeks before my show. Then starting four weeks out I took:
50mg winstrol daily; 100mg tren every other day. Then in three weeks out I added 1 nolvadex every other day escalating up to 3 nolvadex daily two weeks out. And of course my diuretic. I didn't take any clomid after this cycle.

My stats for the show were:
5'8
169 lbs
3% body fat
placed 4th

off season I'm 195 lbs; 10% bfat. Been working out 7 years. This was my first show.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
pincrusher said:
to get shredded and use gear to help your diet you would need to use some oral primo & anavar. the primo will help ya maintain muscle mass while dieting for the show but you would be better off injecting it as it would be much cheaper on ya especially if you are going to use anavar with it.
im wondering what you did when you came off last summer that the test messed you up. did you not do a proper pct or was it the products you used during pct? i doubt the test itself was the problem but rather the ancilliaries used or not used during pct therapy at the end of the cycle.
I think it may have been the other drugs but not sure since I was on sost 250 every 5 days for like six months with no clomid (I know it's stupid). But I was doing quite a bit of tren... do you think that was it? Or perhaps the anti estrogen, novaldex?

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
wolfyEVH said:
are you serious bro???
I knew it was a long shot but I figure I'd ask people who know more about gear than me. Hell its worth a shot (no pun intended). I can't be the only one who gets tired or sticking myself. Don't get me wrong though... for the look I'll still and will continue to inject as needed.

P

pincrusher

squish said:
I knew it was a long shot but I figure I'd ask people who know more about gear than me. Hell its worth a shot (no pun intended). I can't be the only one who gets tired or sticking myself. Don't get me wrong though... for the look I'll still and will continue to inject as needed.
if you are looking to benefit from gear without sticking yourself, there is some hope as there is a source out in the message boards who offers a variety of transdermal products. if you look hard enough you may find them but unfortunately since they are not a source here i cant give out who it is. as a mod i cant allow myself to break the rules!!!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Of course transdermal will NEVER, EVER achieve the same effectiveness as intramuscular injection. I say, go BIG or go HOME.