©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

December Contest - Endosyn | Platinum Labz | Alinshop | APT

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Getting ready for leg work today. Good morning. Turkey was damn good .
Having me some more while typing. #2 T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good Morning All... and Merry Xmas Eve..... I think I am going to start my Xmas Shopping today.....:thumbsup:

Waiting patiently for wife to bring a shipment of turkey from her moms house.
I fryed the damn thing I'd like a little more please! 1 T

Lol. T did you get your smuggled turkey from the inlaws ? I'd like ONE slice for between my cheek and gum.

Chris are you cheating again yesterday or just fryed yourself? Lol it's ok 6 entrees is a rookie mistake.. Lol

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Definitely Fryed... not cheating on purpose. If I posted 6 times, it was by accident (although, I didn't see where I posted 6 tmes in the same day?)

The problem is I do a lot of posts late at night, not realizing that my posts were passing midnight, which were bringing me into a new day..... :sEm_oops2:

Yes, rookie mistake. I just check my posts and I had three, just after midnight and one this morning so this post is a legit #5! :D

Lol. T did you get your smuggled turkey from the inlaws ? I'd like ONE slice for between my cheek and gum.

Chris are you cheating again yesterday or just fryed yourself? Lol it's ok 6 entrees is a rookie mistake.. Lol