©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cool video about what bodybuilding lifestyle is about

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
ROFL.....
I woulda tossed both the dudes down the stairs.. grabbed a chick
over each shoulder took them to mom and say does this remind you of dad too
as i plowed their fields saying give me a dennis bitch..

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
After a painful and unrecoverable 7 mins, I made the command decision to NOT waste another 11 mins on that.

That shit gets the WTF of the day award lol.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Fast forward to the end - gets real strange when he gets into bed with mummy to sleep

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Watched the video a few years ago, after I had already watched the movie on Netflix. I thought they were both pretty good. It's a little twisted, but i thought it was a good flick.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Watched the video a few years ago, after I had already watched the movie on Netflix. I thought they were both pretty good. It's a little twisted, but i thought it was a good flick.

Do you have a link for the full movies?

GottaGain

Mar 12, 2015
Very odd and far from reality for many high level bodybuilders. They like to have their fun, some plenty of it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The title of the full movie is Teddybear. Last I heard it was on YouTube for free, but I never checked. It might still be on Netflix, you'd have to search for it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Very odd and far from reality for many high level bodybuilders. They like to have their fun, some plenty of it.

I think the title of the thread was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Neither the short movie or the feature length film are meant to be an example of how real bodybuilders live or what their family relationships are like.

It's a story about an abusive mother that punishes her son for her husband leaving them, while at the same time forcing him to be a pseudo-replacement for him.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I think the title of the thread was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Neither the short movie or the feature length film are meant to be an example of how real bodybuilders live or what their family relationships are like.

It's a story about an abusive mother that punishes her son for her husband leaving them, while at the same time forcing him to be a pseudo-replacement for him.

WOW
Crazy strange shit - I have to check out the full movie

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The complete movie is on YouTube. Just search Teddy Bear movie. Bout an hour and a half. It's a good watch.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
The movie grossed $16 grand

So what? Avatar grossed $2 billion, and that was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Titanic made almost as much and it was Even worse.

This movie is more of an indie art film. It's rare that any of those movies makes much money. Although, $16,000 is really low, even by indie film standards. I can understand why it wouldn't do well commercially. People want bodybuilders to either be portrayed as violent action stars, or the meathead comic relief. Portraying a 300lb bodybuilder as a genuinely sensitive and empathetic victim of emotional abuse is too far outside the box, even for an indie movie. Too bad.

At least Kim Kold was able to parlay this role into a slightly bigger acting career. Unfortunately he's only going to be playing action villains for the foreseeable future.