©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Considering Tren

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
29ga slin pins normally flow the product. Just kinda depends how it's made. You can always warm your bottle before pinning to allow smoother flow. I always get 100 unit pins = 1 cc. Be careful, the 50 units are easy to grab by mistake.

thanks man, actually the reason I asked is because I have a couple of boxes of the 1ml, 100 unit pins in a cupboard right now

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
No, not at all. Like TxPipeLiner said...I do it because I notice almost no side effects when doing ED pins, versus weekly or biweekly. I tried it after other guys I know reported lower levels of tren sides apparent when they did more frequent injections.

Thanks. I'm gonna look into this bc I love Tren but with E, the half life is so long that I don't know if this can be accurate. You shouldn't see a significant decrease in levels in well over a week. In fact, you could probably get away with once weekly injections. I think most people tend to split them up bc it's easier then pinning such a large dose in one sitting. That and everyone else does it.