©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Considering Tren

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
So I'm thinking about my next cycle, and I think I might try the low test/high tren approach.

I'm thinking 8 weeks of test & tren, possibly with some anavar for the last 4 weeks, possibly not. Doses would be 200mg test & 500mg tren a week.

I have a couple of questions:

-is 500mg of tren a week a reasonable kind of dose considering my highest dosed cycle to date is 800 test/600 EQ?

-is 200mg test a reasonable dose just to keep me humming along.

-I struggled like hell to get my libido back after a cycle with NPP. Turned out I had some bunk research company caber. In your opinion, is tren as hard to recover from as Deca/Npp? Assuming I have my caber and AI all g2g when I start, does anyone still have a hard time getting libido back from a cycle such as this?

-Can you really use a 29g pin for ed tren pinning? I'd prefer to use slin pins if I'm pinning every day for 8 weeks, but those needles look kinda small...

Thanks brothers

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think many people start off way too high and expect the drug to do all the work for them, especially on their first runs. Experienced users, it's a different story. I think your doses are very reasonable. I think Mike on here is running something similar, and he is huge! My very first run with tren was my 100mg/wk trt dose of test and 400mg tren A and loved it. I am a bit of a hyper-responder to compounds, so the doses you have may be better suited for you. I am assuming you are running tren A as well, which is a very good choice for your first time. Things go bad, it's out pretty quick. You could run it a little longer, maybe 10 weeks, and can always increase the tren if you feel it's necessary. Make sure your caber and ai is legit. Heating up your oils in a little warm water will help when using 29g pins.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I would start with a lower dose of tren and increase slowly. Use Ace like Magnus said. You don't want to start with 200mg of Tren E and be stuck with the negative side effects. They're some nasty sides if it's not agreeable with you!

Good luck...Keep us posted!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the responses guys, it would be tren A I'd be using. I'd be running it as a slight cut/recomp cycle so I'd maybe add a little T3 with it...

And I will absolutely be making sure my caber and AI are legit! Got burned so badly by that last time. 6 months of no libido! The Mrs was not pleased...

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
try 450 tren ace a week, 4 shots a week at first perhaps.

something like M: 150, W:150, FRI:75, SAT:75 so you don't have a huge gap between Friday to Monday, and also don't have to poke yourself 6-7 days a week on the first run

if everything is panning out fine after this first cycle, then in the future consider increasing dose and # of injections, or just using TREN E.

it's smart that you are just using TRT dose to start on your first tren run.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Using tren ace on your first go is a smart move like said above. For me, less sides are notices when i pin it every day. I would start out pinning 50mg ed. If all goes well after about one week, bump it up to 75mg ed. That will be plenty. The 200mg test weekly is also fine.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks for the advice Derek, I'm not too scared of pinning every day. I've done eod pinning before on a prop/npp cycle so I reckon I'll probably be alright with it. If I'm using slin pins then it'll mean I can hit a few sites I wouldn't normally use as well so it should be all good.

I'm glad the general consensus is that the trt dose is a good idea. After reading a few threads over at PM I'm even considering dropping it down a little lower, maybe 150mg or even just 100mg.

Another question for you lads: If I'm using a trt dose of test, would you still recommend an AI? I was thinking something like .25mg of adex eod.

gs44

Nov 28, 2013
I like it 100mg eod or no more than 75mg e/d i have used at higher doses but only gained more sides.Just find your sweet spot and you are good to go!!
Hell i liked it @50mg eod my first few cycles i used it..................

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Using tren ace on your first go is a smart move like said above. For me, less sides are notices when i pin it every day. I would start out pinning 50mg ed. If all goes well after about one week, bump it up to 75mg ed. That will be plenty. The 200mg test weekly is also fine.

ok, so you reckon taper it up? That might be a good idea. I won't be going any higher than 75mg ed, even if I'm handling the sides or whatever ok. There's guys way bigger than me using that much so I think I'm pushing my luck a bit even going as high as that!

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I like it 100mg eod or no more than 75mg e/d i have used at higher doses but only gained more sides.Just find your sweet spot and you are good to go!!
Hell i liked it @50mg eod my first few cycles i used it..................

I thought about eod pinning, but I reckon I'll be cool with the daily pins.

There's so much variation in the dosages people use, but everywhere I look it seems like 75mg ed is the bomb so that's what I reckon I'll do

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
50mg ed is a good amount. Thats 350mg total weekly. Like said above, for me, pinning everyday reduces sweating. If you don't like pinning, just do 100mg eod.

you'll like it

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
I've run Tren all three of my first cycles.

The 1st was low Tren / high Test. I just wanted to get a feel for what I was in for.

The 2nd and 3rd were high Tren / low Test. This is my preferred method. Just enough Test to support sexual function and let the Tren work it's magic. I started with 400mgs of Tren E and worked my way up to 600mgs.

If you can handle Tren...the results will be amazing. I'm running Deca now but I think I will be back to Tren next.

Last edited:

Jeremy24

Aug 27, 2008
So I'm thinking about my next cycle, and I think I might try the low test/high tren approach.

I'm thinking 8 weeks of test & tren, possibly with some anavar for the last 4 weeks, possibly not. Doses would be 200mg test & 500mg tren a week.

I have a couple of questions:

-is 500mg of tren a week a reasonable kind of dose considering my highest dosed cycle to date is 800 test/600 EQ?

-is 200mg test a reasonable dose just to keep me humming along.

-I struggled like hell to get my libido back after a cycle with NPP. Turned out I had some bunk research company caber. In your opinion, is tren as hard to recover from as Deca/Npp? Assuming I have my caber and AI all g2g when I start, does anyone still have a hard time getting libido back from a cycle such as this?

-Can you really use a 29g pin for ed tren pinning? I'd prefer to use slin pins if I'm pinning every day for 8 weeks, but those needles look kinda small...

Thanks brothers

My best advice when using tren is too start with a low dose ace like 75 mgs eod!!Just to see how ur bodyreacts to it, as with Enanthate the sides will linger in ur body for a few weeks bc of the longer ester

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm running tren enanthate and pin it daily in the delts with a 29ga 1/2 slin pin. I ran my last tren a cycle the same with no issues at all. Just sink the pin in deep and you get in over 3/4" in the delt.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
thanks for all the responses guys. This tren stuff must be pretty good if everyone's using it!

I have a question about slin pins, is the typical 29g 1ml pin usable? I've heard the half ml are better.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Mine are half ml. But a 1 ml works fine too. My tren e is 225 mg per ml, so I pin .40 ml a day, every day

Just start really low and use acetate ester the first time. Tren is a double edged sword for sure.

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
Mine are half ml. But a 1 ml works fine too. My tren e is 225 mg per ml, so I pin .40 ml a day, every day

Just start really low and use acetate ester the first time. Tren is a double edged sword for sure.

Why do you run E daily, if you don't mind me asking?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
I think it had something to do with keeping blood levels stable and not allowing them to fluctuate much which some think allows the user to mitigate sides. I have no first hand knowledge of this just going off a little bro science and some of what I have read here .

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Why do you run E daily, if you don't mind me asking?

No, not at all. Like TxPipeLiner said...I do it because I notice almost no side effects when doing ED pins, versus weekly or biweekly. I tried it after other guys I know reported lower levels of tren sides apparent when they did more frequent injections.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
thanks for all the responses guys. This tren stuff must be pretty good if everyone's using it!

I have a question about slin pins, is the typical 29g 1ml pin usable? I've heard the half ml are better.

29ga slin pins normally flow the product. Just kinda depends how it's made. You can always warm your bottle before pinning to allow smoother flow. I always get 100 unit pins = 1 cc. Be careful, the 50 units are easy to grab by mistake.