©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardio

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
fasting for me was menudo or something small and light and sometimes nothing at all at 4am with coffee prior to work. Industrial electrician apprentice so I was the hard worker & go get boy which made my day sll HIT cardio, most of the time no snack or at least a protein bar but no lunch, worked 10hr/6days.. then p90x/insanity/ my own military PT cardio and then protien, bcaas, n.o. & creatine pre w.o. and then a small carb/protien dinner. at least 3 days id go no food dswn to dusk but those days I had tren anger and I was starving but after the 3rd week you get used to it. had Sundays as a free for all gorging.

I busted my ass burning more than 3000 cals a day just by cardio and then my cal intake daily was only 1000-1500 creating another deficit... the tren helped a lot to stay anabolic and still build muscle or maintain it.

I'm Christian but my bro in law converted to islam and he started to fast. saw the changes in him gave it a try. I wouldn't have been able to do it with out the gear tho!

hard labor etiquette as in running instead of walking and doing everything fast, racquet ball, mma gracie jujitsu, boxing and rock climbing helped to burn fat and regain speed.

it wasnt easy but I was dedicated and I forgot to mention I took snavar too and kept my weight muscle gains/fullness/sick ass ripped definition for over 6mo.

Last edited:

rockettrip

Mar 24, 2013
Arizona
Tren and hiit can literally kill, if tren then 120 Bpm steady state, even a intense set if squats can put u I hyper ventilation if sensitive to tren, please b careful

jameshundson

Jun 6, 2013
diets and cardio and muscle building are not ask exact science... that's why there are so many answers, to many variables because of the genetics.

honestly, the only way your going to find out is to experiment and or just confuse the shit out of your body by not keeping to a schedule. eratic conditions and fasting have shown to actually be more beneficial.

people here might think im stupid, but look at long distance runners from africa... skinny, look young and basically starved. fasting does something miraculous, I did it and I swear by it.

fasting, long hard physical labor, work out, and test e 250 ew+ mast e 200 ew + tren e 200 ew + anavar 50mg daily + clen daily = fast results, bye bye fat, hello new lean muscle and super human strength

just my experience... went from 230 20%bf to 160 7%bf in 8-10 weeks.

don't flame me guys, its just my honest experience and research. if I really need to cite works, ill try my best in a timely manner to find and post

It may work for you bur not for every one. Due to fasting your body may go into "starvation mode" if don't eat adequately, causing you to gain more weight rather than losing weight.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Can you psot pictures of what you looked like after your fasting diet?

I have personal experience with fasting and can say it will help with weight loss and maintenance but NOT with gaining muscle. This follows science as it has been studied over and again (a lot of work done by Layne Norton actually) that multiple spikes and declines in blood amino acid levels result in increased protein synthesis and positive nitrogen balance.

I think we can all agree that fasting puts one in a negative energy state (more energy going out than coming in) and in a negative energy state there is a negative nitrogen balance. Repeated and prolonged periods of a negative energy balance decreased overall body mass through decreased skeletal muscle mass and fat mass... AAS may augment some of this effect, but you are certainly not putting yourself in the optimal position for maintaining lean tissue while dieting. Ref: Skeletal Muscle Responses to Negative Energy Balance: Effects of Dietary Protein

SteveAllen

Feb 10, 2014
I must say that cardio is good exercise for everyone. It is good for strength and flexibility. We can easily reduce weight and can make our body strong and healthy. I do cardio exercises daily.
Brienshamp Boot Camp

Last edited: