©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bulking/cutting ?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
cawb said:
such as something like upping the dose or what
From what i've read, the least you should do with sus is every third day, anything longer than that and you're in for a roller coaster ride of hormone levels. Test E or C is a twice a week deal, and if you get a membership here you have access to plenty of Test E and C.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
From what i've read, the least you should do with sus is every third day, anything longer than that and you're in for a roller coaster ride of hormone levels. Test E or C is a twice a week deal, and if you get a membership here you have access to plenty of Test E and C.
every third day dont sound to bad. 250 mg or more? and i tried to get the membership but it kept trying to tell me i was typing the number in wrong i have bought other stuff on line before, this process was no different then any other just the damn thing wouldnt let me do it. :wtf:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
PM anasci, he can probably help you out. The membership i bought has been worth it, if i had tried to get gear from someone locally, it could be fake, or i could get busted or just get my ass beat and money stolen. The sources on here all have good reps, and I know at least one has great gear and great service, i got my gear 2 days after i sent the money.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sustanon can be taken just two times weekly, but to utilize the esters to their full potential, you should take it EOD. I have tried it just two times a week, and I got a lot more zits than I do when using Cypionate or Enanthate. Like steve said, sustanon will jack with your blood levels a lot more taking it two times a week than the other tests mentioned.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
tee said:
Sustanon can be taken just two times weekly, but to utilize the esters to their full potential, you should take it EOD. I have tried it just two times a week, and I got a lot more zits than I do when using Cypionate or Enanthate. Like steve said, sustanon will jack with your blood levels a lot more taking it two times a week than the other tests mentioned.
OK test e. it is ! does 200mg twice a week sound right? and another thing what else should i get to help keep the bitch tits away and some of the water gain down? or is anything required with the test e. cycle. i know that i need some water gain but i want to try and keep some of my shape. i plan to use clomid to help return my own test levels.