©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bulking/cutting ?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
is it possiable for me to gain a good amount of mass and still have nice cut within one cycle..?

P

pincrusher

typically for the average user it is almost impossible to do this in 1 cycle. to gain mass without fat can be done but your gains will be very small and take a long time to accrue.
you need to have a very good knowledge of your nutritional intake and just what happens when you take in certain foods in specific amounts. this is where the top bodybuilders excell, they have spend years perfecting nutritional intake to the point that they know exactly what will happen to their body when they eat specific foods. they also have the timing down as far as when to eat and what to eat with each meal.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
so in order to be big and cut should i just go with a bulking cycle like deca/sus and then wait for the next clcle to try and cut up ?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cawb said:
so in order to be big and cut should i just go with a bulking cycle like deca/sus and then wait for the next clcle to try and cut up ?
Thats what I would do.

I am going to try to bulk, then cut in the next cycle just for shits & grins though. Ill let you know how it goes.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm bulking and cutting in the cycle. In about 2 weeks i'm gonna start dieting and trying to cut.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I was thinking of doing that Oracle. Anyone else have comments on whether it's a good idea or not?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
some say it can't be done but they also said the world was flat. I know i'll probably lose some strength but overrall i should be happy

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well i guess deca/sus it is and then afterwards i'll go with something for lean mass and cut, thanks for the info.

P

pincrusher

ORACLE said:
i'm bulking and cutting in the cycle. In about 2 weeks i'm gonna start dieting and trying to cut.
yes this can be accomplished but it is generally done with longer cycles that would not be appropriate for a person new to gear. a 16 week cycle can have 10 weeks of bulking then switch to prop/tren/winny for 6 weeks to help cut some of the accumulated fat but this would make for to long of a cycle for someone with less that 3-4 cycles experience.
it is best for a newbie to run a bulker so he can experience all that is involved with it such as when the gear kicks in, what kind of side affects he will experience etc., then run a cutter for the same reasons since it will generally use a few different products than the typical bulker.
he will also need to learn the difference nutrition wise between what he needs for a bulker versus what he needs for a cutter. this is best learned through running 2 seperate cycles with time off between for full natural recovery.

Jun 19, 2005
What Pin said is pretty accurate. Right now iam around week ten a just starting to cut, which for me means dieting right.i still use the same gear but eat much cleaner.My cycle is tren e 600mg week,prop 100mg ed,and masteron e added week 4 at 600mg per week..plus some anavar at 60mg. I went from 220 to 233 then benn dropping fat pretty good using clen and T3. but this is my 5th cycle.right now iam at 215 and stronger than when bulking at 250 two years ago. It is harder doing this than just bulking or 6 week cutter.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I am doing it with a 13 week cycle (Bulk with A bombs for 4 weeks, test cyp throughout, & Winny EOD for the last 6 weeks). I know I wont bulk as much, or cut as much as I would just focusing on one or the other, but I want to see how it goes. I'm getting bored with the traditional cycles.

Last edited:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
bulk cycle it is then boys, i know i should just go with test on my first cycle but i want to get as much out of my first cycle as possiable to help keep me motavaited during the off time. what would stack the best with test or say sus?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
cawb said:
bulk cycle it is then boys, i know i should just go with test on my first cycle but i want to get as much out of my first cycle as possiable to help keep me motavaited during the off time. what would stack the best with test or say sus?
You can bulk on test only. Its all in your diet. Did you read this thread? I dont recommend taking anything more than test for your first cycle and the thread says why.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2995

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah tee i have read that thread i actually posted that same thread up again for another newbie who was asking about a first cycle

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Take it from me bro, test only will get you more results than you think on your first cycle, i'm in week 7 and i'm up almost 30 pounds and my strength has gone up HUGE. I'm glad i didn't add another compound because i'm getting such good results, I'm gonna try to get the best results for the least money in the long run this way.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah i sure would save some money by going with just test ,but about sus250.... what about just using that it is just a blend of 4 different types of test right

Jun 19, 2005
I think just ethanate would be simple and work great. Sus is real good sounding but the esters are fast and long and some say to run eod to get benefits. Anyway a simple test cycle is good to start.get a real good eating plan you can deal with and if your bulking dont wory about the fat, it will come off later. it is hard to try to just get bigger and lean at the same time.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
www said:
I think just ethanate would be simple and work great. Sus is real good sounding but the esters are fast and long and some say to run eod to get benefits. Anyway a simple test cycle is good to start.get a real good eating plan you can deal with and if your bulking dont wory about the fat, it will come off later. it is hard to try to just get bigger and lean at the same time.
what if i dont have access to test e,c ? and i really would like to keep my injections down as much as possiable. so sus is eod i thought it was more like twice a week type deal.

Jun 19, 2005
Thats the deal with sus, there are a few differnt opinons on using it.