©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bolasterone

P

pincrusher

hey, big O, if i can get my friend to have his company start producing it, then it would have to be bought in powder form and you would need to make your own oral solution but since red star brought it back and made it popular once again, maybe another ug lab would start making it if the raw powder became available from my friends company. :)

im not really an old timer but have used plenty of the red star bola and did a ton of research on it so i do know quite a bit about it. ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
hey, big O, if i can get my friend to have his company start producing it, then it would have to be bought in powder form and you would need to make your own oral solution but since red star brought it back and made it popular once again, maybe another ug lab would start making it if the raw powder became available from my friends company. :)

im not really an old timer but have used plenty of the red star bola and did a ton of research on it so i do know quite a bit about it. ;)

Hmmm...Another UG lab...wheels turning...

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
settle down beavis,pin speaks of GenX.
actually i wasnt refering to any particular uglab at all. hell if it does become available, i would suggest gen pharm start making bolasterone capsules so it would become available sooner on this site so everyone would benefit. :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
actually i wasnt refering to any particular uglab at all. hell if it does become available, i would suggest gen pharm start making bolasterone capsules so it would become available sooner on this site so everyone would benefit. :)

Sounds good. When I said BD wouldn't do it I only ment that they look at a bigger picture in terms of demand, not just a few bros on some board who want it back. But a smaller UG like Gen would surely be able to sell all they made!

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
JoshF56 said:
Are you referring to GenXXL, if so, are they a good company?

gen x is awesome, but be carefull not to post the sorce website, its not allowed in the open fourms.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
sorry, couldnt think of another way to put the name up with putting it like that, wont happen again.

P

pincrusher

well for all of you who wanted bolasterone.....................its bacckckkk!!!!!!!
well soon to be back in a few weeks anyway :)
one of the sources in our source section will be making it very soon and but the price will be a little high for it, similar to anavar in cost. this is the real deal bolasterone and will be the original formula and not the altered one that red star produced.
see i knew if i hounded my friend long enough he would start to make it for us :D :D :D :D :D :D