©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bolasterone

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I would love to see the sources start carrying bolasterone.....It's as good or perhaps even better than Anadrol....With Anadrol you loose alot but with the bolasterone you keep alot of those gains.....Come on guys screw all that multi mix testosterones which IMO are garbage.....Let's see who can stock BOLASTERONE......COME ON GUYS SPEAK OUT HERE....LET'S PUT THE PRESSURE ON....LOL..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
I would love to see the sources start carrying bolasterone.....It's as good or perhaps even better than Anadrol....With Anadrol you loose alot but with the bolasterone you keep alot of those gains.....Come on guys screw all that multi mix testosterones which IMO are garbage.....Let's see who can stock BOLASTERONE......COME ON GUYS SPEAK OUT HERE....LET'S PUT THE PRESSURE ON....LOL..

Bro...It's all about Availability of the compound + Consumer demand. As far as I know...both are poor. Also, Bolasterone was HIGHLY liver toxic.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea but did you gain like I did back i n the 80's...These were serious gains Freejay.....Fuck all this stupid multi estered testosterones it's all bullshit IMO...test 400 and all that...I get better gains doing enanthate or cypionate and I'm at ease knowing that 1 time a week for the test....

Freejay...anadrol isn't exactly liver friendly either but look at everyone doing it,including myself.......

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
big o said:
Yea but did you gain like I did back i n the 80's...These were serious gains Freejay.....Fuck all this stupid multi estered testosterones it's all bullshit IMO...test 400 and all that...I get better gains doing enanthate or cypionate and I'm at ease knowing that 1 time a week for the test....

Freejay...anadrol isn't exactly liver friendly either but look at everyone doing it,including myself.......
All orals are toxic save for maybe Primo. I know how effective it was (not from personal experience however.) I wasn't knocking you bro, just didn't want you to waste your breath by ranting about wanting it back. If it is good (which it is) and is readilly available someone would be selling it.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Yeah, some of the young guns here don't know about it. How about one of you older fellows tell us a story about bolasterone.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
BigO,The gains you keep are based soley on post cycle diet,training and PCT gear,clomid etc.You may remember it as gains that you kept but 20 yrs ago you were a much younger man...had a lot to do with it.
All gains made from AAS are in the final analysis, temporary-period.
There has never been nor will there ever be a steroid that produces unatural muscle growth and then the user just naturally keeps the gains after withdrawing use.
Its a physiological impossibility and you hate sus:duely noted.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

bolasterone, aka Myagen, was one of the first designer steroids.....was similar to drol and dbol without the water retention........it was/is heavily counterfeited and pretty much impossible to obtain now........the UGL RedStar used to have it, not sure if they still do

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Thanks Wolfy...Very well put....and yes I hate sus....Hey back then we didn't have any idea what pct was..you just tapered off and cleaned up for 8 weeks and did another cycle and another and another...and from doind cycle after cycle and some guys would stay on deca for years at a time with no break at all....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
Thanks Wolfy...Very well put....and yes I hate sus....Hey back then we didn't have any idea what pct was..you just tapered off and cleaned up for 8 weeks and did another cycle and another and another...and from doind cycle after cycle and some guys would stay on deca for years at a time with no break at all....
yeah.True about PCT. and still today some never come off

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My cousin does 4 weeks on 2 weeks off...he swears by sustanon...He's pretty big...21" cut arms is nice to have....especially with a fully developed shoulder.....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
My cousin does 4 weeks on 2 weeks off...he swears by sustanon...He's pretty big...21" cut arms is nice to have....especially with a fully developed shoulder.....
Ive always used sustanon.Im not near as fond of it as I was when I was new to the game.Now,results w/sus are contradictory to its name & indication.I now find more frequent injections more productive w/sus(1500mg a week)
cyp or enanthate do a much more efficient job...haha.Now,Ive got a shitload of andropen275.I wish I'd been prescribed enanthate.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
thats a kooky on/off schedule.but physically a healthy choice.Question is how much is he benefiting from the AAS? he must be doing a low dose/mild/prop regimen whatever it is...what is it?

Last edited:

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
kell can the body stabilize with all the different esters?.....I feel like you said enanthate or cypionate which I prefer and then you have the longer estered test and then if you want something quicker the prop evry other day....That seems more stable then all high test tes...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
big o said:
kell can the body stabilize with all the different esters?.....I feel like you said enanthate or cypionate which I prefer and then you have the longer estered test and then if you want something quicker the prop evry other day....That seems more stable then all high test tes...
huh? :confused: repeat the question bigO.felt like I read one of my special brand of crazy questions there
The body stabilizes when you quit feeding it androgens,obviously and needless to say.
I think the answer may be that yes, its easier to maintain a constant blood level concentration with the cyp and/or enanthate.While the sus blends(not all) have some crazy mixes of long/short chain esters that counteract each other almost-not literally.Its just with testE one ester is effective on you and easier on the system as a whole in some cases.

P

pincrusher

i think the ester situation is becoming more than it needs to be. back in the day when sust was one of the only products available. people were making crazy gains off of it but for some reason now people think you have to take it eod or you will not gain. this is just plain bullshit!!!!!! it will elevate your test levels just as much as test enanthate or cypionate and ultimately what matters most is how elevated your levels become not what ester you are using.

on the bolasterone note, im talking to my friend about his company starting to make bolasterone since there seems to be a big demand for it. hopefully by the end of the year it may just become available. i have used the red star bolasterone, which was a slight bit milder than the original because when they made it they reduced some of the liver toxicity it had. it was still a kick ass product that produced, anadrol like gains in size & strength, anavar like endurance, & incredible pumps in the gym. wish i had some right now :(

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Thanks Pin...I knew you knew what that product could do for you....You must be 1 of the old timers too.....I guess the next question would be the cost...Will it be cost effective or at least affordable?...
Now the sus thing I tried it, but I just didn't seem to get the gains with it...what fucked me up is I got some serious gyno in week 5 from the d-bol...I quit for 4-5 days till I got some nolva and then I took it for another week or so and then quit....Then taking the nolva I got my joint pain back and lifting was a little painfull..Then I switched to cyp added para in week 9 and then problem with shooting a load....Now I'm at 1000mg's of cyp,400 deca and addind the drol today for 4-6 weeks then pct...