©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

biolabs reviews?

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
BIGSARGE said:
Not that Im saying biolabs is good or bad because ive never used them but dont put your reputation on the line saying you back their quality 100% when youve never used the product before youre just opening yourself up for trouble.

he is excited he recieved. Post your results when you get a chance man. thanks

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Interesting insight from Sofa George on IronT****

"Results" are pure BS. Only a lab test means jack.

Reps for UG labs create new accounts - then pop on to boards and ask people to "post their results." Then the same reps pop back on under their regular handles and give the product rave reviews. This is one of the oldest scams on the boards.

If you want to know the quality of a product - ask if there are lab tests - then ask about the credibility of the person posting the lab test.

We've had a lot of UG labs post doctored copies of their lab tests.

Results from newbies or remailers shouldn't be trusted! If a source has good gear there are MODs somewhere who have used it and can vouch for it's effectiveness.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Trust me, QV and all of the others made sure there were trusted board members who could vouch for the effectiveness of their products. That's ABC in the economics world. You spend money to make money.

jhelser

May 15, 2004
vet roids biolabs

Well, :cool: i never tried nutri-vet or any other vet roids i wont start the cycle for a few weeks or at lease untill i decide who to order my nolvadex and h-c-g from.

Have any of you guys used brovel or tornel or qv?

I have heard alot, good and bad about the vet grade gear so this is all new to me i have used several human grade cycles before with good results.
most of it i got from AP.

let me know what vet roids you guys think is the best.

thank you.

jhelser

May 15, 2004
BIGSARGE said:
Not that Im saying biolabs is good or bad because ive never used them but dont put your reputation on the line saying you back their quality 100% when youve never used the product before youre just opening yourself up for trouble.

I don't have a reputation on this board of course my opinion means nothing im here to get advice and learn from the experienced, i have used steroids for several years before finding this board. So far, it has been great i was just glad that the pack came in if the stuff does not work thats my problem.
I did not mean to start arguments amoung anyone. I read the polls and asked ahead if anyone had used them before and several said yes so what else should i think? The price was so good i figured well what the fuck if i inject the shit and get half the gain i expected then thats still o.k for what bio was selling it for.

Anyway,I hope it works and i hope that everyone gets what they ordered so we can all be satisfied.