©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

beginner need advice

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i mean test e for 10 weeks.

Week 1-10= Test E at 500mg per week

PCT started at the beginning of week 13 (2 weeks after last shot of test e)
Nolva only would be

Week 1= 30mg per day
Week 2= 20mg per day
Week 3= 10mg per day

OR

Week 1-3= 20mg per day
Week 4= 10mg per day

I would pick the second option if I was to do a pct. Hope it helps

Perfect first cycle. If you do it please get bloodwork done before your cycle. You may have naturally high test levels (you should at 22). Then you have a base line to work from. In addition to checking your health (bp etc). Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
hey bro, i here ya on the diet. man i cant eat that much in a week sometimes!!lol!..:) drink protien shakes. thats what i do. and listen to Elvia on post cycle. he always has good advice. take care and let us know on your acomplishments....rot

I know what you mean! On the whole I will have 5/6 similar meals to the diet I posted on here. But I will add a few shakes to that. Been having lots of protein bars recently too. Chicken wings do sometimes appear but only if bulking. I am a fan of chicken satay with boiled rice so have that or something similar fairly regular too. But on the whole I do prefer food thats good for you so don't struggle if I have to diet down.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Elvia, you think too much. I am not doubting your word of the wisdom. Your diet is great. dont get me wrong, i'm jus saying, like you said theres a ton of idiots that come here and want advice. but this guy seems legit. and if so diet put aside, what would you recommend? Ya know he at least eats clean. Maybe not enough cals, Hell, just throw in some packets of good oatmeal. Or porrdige as you would say!lol..:eek:...I just agree with you and dobs, that he needs to make his choice and whatever he decides that i will help him with it...luv ya all!!!!!:D...rot

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Elvia, you think too much. I am not doubting your word of the wisdom. Your diet is great. dont get me wrong, i'm jus saying, like you said theres a ton of idiots that come here and want advice. but this guy seems legit. and if so diet put aside, what would you recommend? Ya know he at least eats clean. Maybe not enough cals, Hell, just throw in some packets of good oatmeal. Or porrdige as you would say!lol..:eek:...I just agree with you and dobs, that he needs to make his choice and whatever he decides that i will help him with it...luv ya all!!!!!:D...rot

I understand why you would say I think too much. But I actually usually keep it nice and simple. I just wanted to show Kw that sometimes you need to be detailed to be successful. You need to understand what your putting into your body (food and aas). In order to eat like a bodybuilder you have to be planned otherwise you will lack consistency. I have to add the simpliest things in life are usually the best and that can be said for many cycles. Too many times people take too much and the compounds just end up competing with eachother.

Kw does eat fairly clean so thats a good start. Although I would have to know his protein powder to confirm that. Like Rot stated your diet could be significantly improved just by adding in some complex carbs with your protein. Such a small step would make a difference but it would be a struggle cos it is hard to eat like that if your not used to it. But I would defo look into something like I suggested but only 6 meals per day. Make sure your getting balanced meals throughout the day and more good fats.

Rot I think you must have missed it cos I have recommended a cycle for him. I recommended test e at 500mg for 10 weeks. I think that is a perfect first cycle. 500mg is a nice amount for a 1st (high) and 10 weeks isn't too long but enough to get all the rewards if everything else is spot on. Hey I have a mate I have just put on a cycle and is diet is not consistent. He drives me crazy cos he simply doesn't eat good or nowhere near enough. But even he has put on a good 14 pounds in 8 weeks and looks much better for it (his first cycle). He is getting lots of compliments from mates/girls/family. Granted he will lose most/all of it but he is still made up. If he can do it I can only imagine Kw will do 10x as good if he sorts his diet out before embarking on this cycle. Let us know what you decide to do.

kw

Feb 21, 2010
I found that amusing. As drob states if his diet isn't good all he is gonna do is put on the weight then lose it. He is only 160 pounds! He can't get above that. So he does a cycle and weighs 180 pounds... great. But hang on his diet is can't even get him over 160 so how on earth is it gonna maintain him at 180 for example! No point and waste of time imo.

I am not telling him what to do. Sure I may come across that way but he has the right to do whatever he wants. I will never meet this person. How many times have complete idiots come on here and I have said not to do a cycle but then provided a cycle to do just incase they have to do it. I don't want people fucking themselves up. But this is different. This lad sounds like he is a decent lad and is willing to do things the best he can. He isn't just after a magic pill. He has lots of training behind him he has just hit a plateau. And all can see it's because of his diet. He changes that he will grow. Plus he is only 22. I started at 23 so know how it is. But I think 100% that AAS is not needed in this case. Or atleast not needed for some time. In that time he can gain more knowledge and a better understanding of diet etc. Then when he does a cycle he gets the best possible sustainable results.

Where do you guys get off telling people not to do what the fuck you do? be resounable... that amused me most. Everyone is different and just because I am or you are doing something it doesn't mean he should do it too. You should read my post again. I was clueless about AAS when I started but like I mentioned I atleast waited till I was over 200 pound. I was consuming 6000 cals before I ever started AAS. I was the slim toned guy that struggled to bulk but I still ate huge amounts for years before starting. But anyway I think he will make the right decision.

On a side note I kept thinking you were 200 pounds so that diet isn't suitable. Imo you should takeaway 2 meals and have 6. Keep breakfast, pre workout, shake after gym, post workout meal and bedtime and pick 1 from the list earlier in the day. Let us know what you decide to do. If you are impatient (don't be) and have to do a cycle let us know and we will advice you if you want.

i will be starting my new diet to see if im committed to it first, see what it does for me and then reconsider towards the end of the year. im very new to this and didnt realise how easy it is to lose gains. so if i atleast commit to a strong diet first and then consider aas. i will re post after i see how it goes.
thanks for all ur help, opened my eyes alot.
cheers

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
i will be starting my new diet to see if im committed to it first, see what it does for me and then reconsider towards the end of the year. im very new to this and didnt realise how easy it is to lose gains. so if i atleast commit to a strong diet first and then consider aas. i will re post after i see how it goes.
thanks for all ur help, opened my eyes alot.
cheers

Your going about it the best way. Because of that I think you will gain the best results long term. Keep us posted on your results. Keep posting on the forum too. It's good to see new faces.