©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

beginner need advice

kw

Feb 21, 2010
hey guys. im a beginner and am about to start a 10 week cycle of test e 400mg/week. however, i am still very unsure on what else i need to take with regard to pct and anything else during the cycle?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
hey guys. im a beginner and am about to start a 10 week cycle of test e 400mg/week. however, i am still very unsure on what else i need to take with regard to pct and anything else during the cycle?
thanks.

How old are you? How many years have you been training? What are your stats (height, weight, bf etc)? What is your diet like? What is your training program? What are your goals? Many questions but we need the answers to all if you want the best advice.

kw

Feb 21, 2010
I am 22 and have been training since I was 16. I am 160 pounds, 5'9", 10% bf. Currently my gains have all pretty much stopped, I've tried many different training techniques yet I continue to struggle to put on quality mass. It's easy for me to cut fat and my vascularity is strong. I would like to put on about 20 pounds of good mass, however as this is my first cycle I would only like to use test e to see how my body reacts. My diet is solid, roughly 5 meals a day plus protein shakes. Thanks.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
I am 22 and have been training since I was 16. I am 160 pounds, 5'9", 10% bf. Currently my gains have all pretty much stopped, I've tried many different training techniques yet I continue to struggle to put on quality mass. It's easy for me to cut fat and my vascularity is strong. I would like to put on about 20 pounds of good mass, however as this is my first cycle I would only like to use test e to see how my body reacts. My diet is solid, roughly 5 meals a day plus protein shakes. Thanks.

hey bro, at 22 years i usually dont advice roids. you seem to be doing good. Your at your natural potentiallity. Your not going to get much bigger without roids. I didnt see what you want to do, but if you got test e do 500mg a week. 250mg 2x. if thats what you feel comfortable with and go with it. there is nothing wrong with that cycle. people will tell you to do d-bol and or deca. Do what your body and own mind thinks...i think you can gain a quality 15-20 lbs first cycle on the 500mg test e..just my op!...rot:)

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
I am 22 and have been training since I was 16. I am 160 pounds, 5'9", 10% bf. Currently my gains have all pretty much stopped,.................. My diet is solid, roughly 5 meals a day plus protein shakes. Thanks.

at 160 lbs your diet is not solid. If your gains have stopped its because your not eating enough. PERIOD. If you cycle without proper nutrition whatever minimal gains you get, you wont keep.

Put the steroids on the shelf, post your diet, and we can help.

post up

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
at 160 lbs your diet is not solid. If your gains have stopped its because your not eating enough. PERIOD. If you cycle without proper nutrition whatever minimal gains you get, you wont keep.

post up

i agree drob, but look at the dude. your on a steroid board. yes you can make more natural gains, but if your like me they can be very hard. keep your good protien diet and go with 500mg test e a week for 10-12 weeks. your obviously are going to do something or you wouldnt be here. I'm just saying thats all you should do if at all. I understand you can be a hard gainer like me, but i am 45 and your only 22. Think about what you really want cause drob is right dont rush into things. but if you havto, be safe and start low.be smart!..we'll be here to help..

kw

Feb 21, 2010

post up

7 am= 5 eggs, toast fruit plus a protein shake
10am= chicken sandwich
12pm=chicken breast with rice or vegetables
1pm=tuna sandwich
3pm=protein shake
4pm=workout
5pm=protein shake
6pm=dinner (usually red meat with potatoes and vegetables)
9pm=protein shake

this is the diet i have been following for the last 7 or 8 months, however the gains stopped about 4months in. if there is anything i can do to improve it (as im sure there is) please give me ur advice as steroids is a last resort for me.

kw

Feb 21, 2010
hey bro, at 22 years i usually dont advice roids. you seem to be doing good. Your at your natural potentiallity. Your not going to get much bigger without roids. I didnt see what you want to do, but if you got test e do 500mg a week. 250mg 2x. if thats what you feel comfortable with and go with it. there is nothing wrong with that cycle. people will tell you to do d-bol and or deca. Do what your body and own mind thinks...i think you can gain a quality 15-20 lbs first cycle on the 500mg test e..just my op!...rot:)

what would i do in terms of pct?
cheers

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

post up

Agree 100%

If your not gaining it is your diet. You have more growing in you before you embark on AAS. I would aim for 180 lean pounds then look into AAS. I am much taller but didn't start AAS till I was over 200 pounds (I was fairly young and a very hardgainer).

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
7 am= 5 eggs, toast fruit plus a protein shake
10am= chicken sandwich
12pm=chicken breast with rice or vegetables
1pm=tuna sandwich
3pm=protein shake
4pm=workout
5pm=protein shake
6pm=dinner (usually red meat with potatoes and vegetables)
9pm=protein shake

this is the diet i have been following for the last 7 or 8 months, however the gains stopped about 4months in. if there is anything i can do to improve it (as im sure there is) please give me ur advice as steroids is a last resort for me.

There we go. Not enough food. Thats why you are stuck. Your diet looks decent for someone wanting to maintain. Where are your good fats? Too many protein shakes. Your eating liek you want to be lean. After your meal at 1pm you wait 5 hours before you get some carbs! And a tuna sandwich isn't many carbs to begin with. You need more solid food. If you struggle for protein then have your shakes with solid meals. But ideally I would have you on 5/6 solid (big) meals per day with a protein shake or 2 thrown in.

Everything about your diet is wrong. You stop eating at 6pm until 7am the next day! A protein shake is not enough before you go to bed. Swop that for a tub of cottage cheese, alittle bit of peanut butter and maybe throw in the protein shake too. Obviously you don't want to eat like Jay Cutler but here's an indication... when he is bulking his last meal of the night is over 2000 cals. I will make up a diet for you. Everyone is welcome to chime in. But I defo know if you keep this up you will grow. But thats the thing people tend not to be consistant.

1- 5 free range whole eggs, 2 cups of oatmeal/porridge,
1 banana, 2 pieces of toast and one scoop of whey. With 100mg fish oil and 1000mg flaxseed oil and 500mg vit c. BCAA's

2- Chicken breast with brown rice and vegetables

3- Tuna, Pototoes and mixed salad drizzled in olive oil. BCAA'S and vit c

4- Turkey breast sandwiches on brown bread with fresh fruit. A few pieces of fruit such as orange, banana, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, pears etc. BCAA's

Workout

5- Shake consisting of 50-60 grams protein (mainly whey), 80g of carbs such as virtago or maltodextin. In addition to (if you can) 5 grams creatine, 5 grams glutamine and BCAA's. A strong antioxidant if possible such as ALA or Acai berry.

6- Red meat with brown rice and vegetables (broccoli). 500mg vit c

7- Chicken breast with pasta drizzled in olive oil.

8- Cottage cheese and some peanut butter with 1 scoop of slow released protein. Or 1 lasrge serving of weightgainer. BCAA's, 1000mg flaxseed oil, 1000mg fish oil and multi vitamin.

There you go. Abit complicated and lots there. You can ignore the supplements for now. Just concentrate on the food. I believe the key with all diets is progression and not to remain the same. I don't think 2 days should be the same. But the above is a good outline for you to work from. Like I said you don't need the supplements. Actually you do need the good fats (flax and fish) and multi vitamin in my opinion. But the rest can be added if you want. Try to use lots of good fats in your diet such as olive oil, macadamia nut oil and coconut oil. Use those three for cooking... just swop them about.

The most important thing is ensuring your meals are balanced and your getting frequent protein from various sources. In additon to many good carbs again from various sources. Everyone is individual and respond differently to certain foods so you just have to find that out for yourself. You need to be planned. If you decide to follow the above diet (or another) then make sure you have lots of food in and have access to it so there are no gaps or reasons for inconsistency. I hope it helps.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
what would i do in terms of pct?
cheers

Test E- Start pct 2 weeks after your last injection

Week 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day
Week 1-3= Clomid at 300mg on day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg per day and 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 4= Nolvadex at 10mg per day

I now prefer to taper but I think the above would be best for you.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just realized thats probably too much for you. More is not always more. For your size you could takeaway a meal or even 2. Takeaway one of the meals in the afternoon. As long as you have big portions and follow something like the above you will be guaranteed to grow. Although the above may show you what is sometimes needed to get big.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
i agree drob, but look at the dude. your on a steroid board. yes you can make more natural gains, but if your like me they can be very hard. keep your good protien diet and go with 500mg test e a week for 10-12 weeks. your obviously are going to do something or you wouldnt be here. I'm just saying thats all you should do if at all. I understand you can be a hard gainer like me, but i am 45 and your only 22. Think about what you really want cause drob is right dont rush into things. but if you havto, be safe and start low.be smart!..we'll be here to help..

Well without a good diet going into his first cycle then he will piss into a stiff breexe, then post "why are my legs wet"?

if he fixes his diet and cycles thats one thing (I advise against it). Without fixing his diet FIRST he is making a mistake

BUMP ELIVA good diet advice

kw

Feb 21, 2010
Just realized thats probably too much for you. More is not always more. For your size you could takeaway a meal or even 2. Takeaway one of the meals in the afternoon. As long as you have big portions and follow something like the above you will be guaranteed to grow. Although the above may show you what is sometimes needed to get big.
. Fuck that's a shit load of eating, didn't realize how pussy my diet is! Will hold off on the aas and get my diet down consistenly. Thank you for ur advice and help!

Fuck that's a shit load of eating, didn't realist how pussy my diet was! Going to start on ur diet advice and hold off on the aas thanks heaps for u help!!

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
thanks.

Oh, comon yu guys. drob and elvia.., elvia you know i respect you and all your worthy advice. especially on diet. but this guy wants a cycle, and he will do it wether we like it or not. Jeez Elvia do you actually commoit yourserf to those rigorous diets? Wheres the pizza, chicken wings, tandy cakes?First off he is at least knowing enogh to start a good cycle. What the hell is your problems? When did you start and who told you what to do???...Where do you guys get off telling people not to do what the fuck you do? be resounable. kw is asking a simple question and you guys turn it out indescretable like its a fuicking plageu. kw. i think your goal of 400mg per week is good. could even bump to 500mg. stay at that. pct..depends on how long you want to do the test e. and how much.rot

kw

Feb 21, 2010
Oh, comon yu guys. drob and elvia.., elvia you know i respect you and all your worthy advice. especially on diet. but this guy wants a cycle, and he will do it wether we like it or not. Jeez Elvia do you actually commoit yourserf to those rigorous diets? Wheres the pizza, chicken wings, tandy cakes?First off he is at least knowing enogh to start a good cycle. What the hell is your problems? When did you start and who told you what to do???...Where do you guys get off telling people not to do what the fuck you do? be resounable. kw is asking a simple question and you guys turn it out indescretable like its a fuicking plageu. kw. i think your goal of 400mg per week is good. could even bump to 500mg. stay at that. pct..depends on how long you want to do the test e. and how much.rot

I was thinking of a just nova pct for three weeks? What would be the dosages? Thanks

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
hey bro, i here ya on the diet. man i cant eat that much in a week sometimes!!lol!..:) drink protien shakes. thats what i do. and listen to Elvia on post cycle. he always has good advice. take care and let us know on your acomplishments....rot

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

I found that amusing. As drob states if his diet isn't good all he is gonna do is put on the weight then lose it. He is only 160 pounds! He can't get above that. So he does a cycle and weighs 180 pounds... great. But hang on his diet is can't even get him over 160 so how on earth is it gonna maintain him at 180 for example! No point and waste of time imo.

I am not telling him what to do. Sure I may come across that way but he has the right to do whatever he wants. I will never meet this person. How many times have complete idiots come on here and I have said not to do a cycle but then provided a cycle to do just incase they have to do it. I don't want people fucking themselves up. But this is different. This lad sounds like he is a decent lad and is willing to do things the best he can. He isn't just after a magic pill. He has lots of training behind him he has just hit a plateau. And all can see it's because of his diet. He changes that he will grow. Plus he is only 22. I started at 23 so know how it is. But I think 100% that AAS is not needed in this case. Or atleast not needed for some time. In that time he can gain more knowledge and a better understanding of diet etc. Then when he does a cycle he gets the best possible sustainable results.

Where do you guys get off telling people not to do what the fuck you do? be resounable... that amused me most. Everyone is different and just because I am or you are doing something it doesn't mean he should do it too. You should read my post again. I was clueless about AAS when I started but like I mentioned I atleast waited till I was over 200 pound. I was consuming 6000 cals before I ever started AAS. I was the slim toned guy that struggled to bulk but I still ate huge amounts for years before starting. But anyway I think he will make the right decision.

On a side note I kept thinking you were 200 pounds so that diet isn't suitable. Imo you should takeaway 2 meals and have 6. Keep breakfast, pre workout, shake after gym, post workout meal and bedtime and pick 1 from the list earlier in the day. Let us know what you decide to do. If you are impatient (don't be) and have to do a cycle let us know and we will advice you if you want.