©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

April Contest - Roidgear

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012

so...i wake up at midnite..not being able tool breathe....really could not breathe.
this went on for about a minute. scared shitless...i jump up and ran around like a chicken wit head chopped off. wow...i thought i was dying. finally..i was able to breathe. was afraid to fall asleep...so i sat up...then fell asleep...only to wake at 2am pukin.
uuuugh. i feel ok now....but wtf caused the "not breathing" bit?? fukin scary

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012

so...i wake up at midnite..not being able tool breathe....really could not breathe.
this went on for about a minute. scared shitless...i jump up and ran around like a chicken wit head chopped off. wow...i thought i was dying. finally..i was able to breathe. was afraid to fall asleep...so i sat up...then fell asleep...only to wake at 2am pukin.

swollen throat, inflamed diaphragm, inflamed lungs, indigestion.

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012

nope. could it be sleep apneia or whatever its calld?

sleep apnea is only during sleep, my gf tells me I stop breathing and ive never noticed. if you threw up after, id say problems with diaphragm/indigestion. Your lungs expand and contranct due to the +or- pressure created by the diaphragm. if the correct pressure cant be created, then no lung movement is possible.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Sleep apnea.. I had it and was almost my death wish
Now I got my cpap machine and I wake up fresh
Haven't dreamed in 5 yrs.now I do
Now if I only had some hgh.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Sleep apnea.. I had it and was almost my death wish
Now I got my cpap machine and I wake up fresh
Haven't dreamed in 5 yrs.now I do
Now if I only had some hgh.

scared the shit outa me!!! thought i was dyin.
my girl said my heart was pounding like crazy...i stopped inhaling a cpl times...
then when i jumped up not breathing...she didnt know what to do.

i dnt know. guess i gota go see a doc. within the last month or two...ive been having pain in my left ear n left side of my head....hard beats from my heart....all when my pressure goes up....now this. im kinda scared to see a dr.