©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Apology for my drunk rant the other night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I was hammered the other night and I was talking shit that may have offended some people, if so I apologize brothers. Just wanted to humbly apologize for spewing puke the other day. Won't happen again braddahs

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm not seeing what you're talking about but its whatever. We never make good decisions when we drink. My biggest suggestion is turn off your phone or stay off it when you're drinking

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
That was a stand up thing to do xchew. Thanks. I have been known to put some Jack Black away years ago. My best advice is to stay off the road, stay home, and watch TV when hammered.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Not that you're prone to this type of thing, but there is a phone app for people that are. You turn the app on before u start drinking, and from then on in order to unlock your phone you have to solve a series of 3 math problems. If ur too drunk to do math, no phone access and no drunk txts or forum rants. It's pretty genius, I think.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Not that you're prone to this type of thing, but there is a phone app for people that are. You turn the app on before u start drinking, and from then on in order to unlock your phone you have to solve a series of 3 math problems. If ur too drunk to do math, no phone access and no drunk txts or forum rants. It's pretty genius, I think.
That's awesome. What's the app name?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hell man, no worries. I don't think was too bad, just saw it and figured you got into that bottle of Crown Royal in the kitchen cabinet...lol. At least you weren't out driving a car or something like that. Alcohol is both medicine and poison.
....And now that I am dieting, I get none of that medicine. lol

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Hell man, no worries. I don't think was too bad, just saw it and figured you got into that bottle of Crown Royal in the kitchen cabinet...lol. At least you weren't out driving a car or something like that. Alcohol is both medicine and poison.
....And now that I am dieting, I get none of that medicine. lol
Yeah I was effed up

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I did'nt read the rant but my question is what were you drinking? by knowing what booze you were downing, I could probably guess the degree of your rant. LOL...Sometimes I like to get a little f-ed up.. makes the chuncky chicks start looking and tasting better......:food-smiley-015:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Im I the only one that now wishes I had seen it??

Ak

It was titled "Why black people don't tip". Just an observation Chew had while in his altered state and felt the need to share with all the crackers here. Just messing with ya chew, a few others joined in as well. :mad: Not a major deal, we just have a higher standard than other boards which is why you are all here in the first place. Again, it was a very stand up thing did with a public apology.

Last edited:

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
wow didnt know it was like that, Bad wookie!
Just joking Chewie we all make mistakes its how we deal with them that matters.
Ak

Status
Not open for further replies.