©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone ever tried ******???

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
is it me or does mopar1122 piss u off? god READ THE RULES BROTHA no talky about sourcy in open sectiony. and bump best 50 bucks ever..and u know what keep ur 50 bucks bro. read the rules and dont be stupid and u wont get bashed bro.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
is it me or does mopar1122 piss u off? god READ THE RULES BROTHA no talky about sourcy in open sectiony. and bump best 50 bucks ever..and u know what keep ur 50 bucks bro. read the rules and dont be stupid and u wont get bashed bro.

Yes,I told him 4 times.He no comprende' :confused:
THANKS FOR THE T*T*E edit

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
a-bomb83 said:
:noway: Hey Muther Fucker, Your The One Who Didn't Read The Rules. There's No Need For Your Smart Ass Remarks.

my sophisticated friend. Are you Implying that I am the evil one.??
I beg to differ huckleberry(though I wont bother)...of couse if I or you are mistaken then please disregard this question/post.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
kell11 said:
my sophisticated friend. Are you Implying that I am the evil one.??
I beg to differ huckleberry(though I wont bother)...of couse if I or you are mistaken then please disregard this question/post.

no kell, that wasn't towards you ;)

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
What we have here is a classic case of newbie making a mistake and then getting "testy" for receiving a slap on the wrist for it. Seriously guys & gals, it's not rocket science. There are a few simple rules to follow and if you stick to them you will find the members here extremely helpful. Even kel! :p

Bump for best 50 bucks I've spent!

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
I see somethings never change do they....Dam newbie's they always fuck it up for us newbie's...even though I'm a 48 yr. old newbie....LOL
What rules..?..jk