©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone ever dated a woman bodybuilder?

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Muscles like this chic, thats what i wana try!!!
cindy-phillips-female-bodybuilder.jpg

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I feel like fatties have more estrogen (which translates to more sexuality/better sex) for some reason....I gotta have some curves!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Damn y'all really need to move this to the adult section so I can post nudez that will completely change your mind. I've done it once and never again. Her clit was a like a small adolescents penis from what I can remember so no I'm good I'll pass but their sex drive is something that compared to me on 3500+ mg's of test a week. Good or bad depending on how you look at it

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Phoe got that right. I had a steady in 90-91 out in phnx.
Needed some tiny boxing gloves to hit that mini speedbag lol
I like my women on the softer side with exceptions.
Can't give you pics that was 25 yrs ago... She was ok sexually. nothing to
write home about. .. Give me either of the williams sisters and I'd be set!
T

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Damn y'all really need to move this to the adult section so I can post nudez that will completely change your mind. I've done it once and never again. Her clit was a like a small adolescents penis from what I can remember so no I'm good I'll pass but their sex drive is something that compared to me on 3500+ mg's of test a week. Good or bad depending on how you look at it

Well move it over there man. You're the one with the pics. :D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Phoe got that right. I had a steady in 90-91 out in phnx.
Needed some tiny boxing gloves to hit that mini speedbag lol
I like my women on the softer side with exceptions.
Can't give you pics that was 25 yrs ago... She was ok sexually. nothing to
write home about. .. Give me either of the williams sisters and I'd be set!
T

I assume you are talking the tennis players? If so, I'm with you on Serena especially when she's a little on the leaner side. The other one doesn't do anything for me for some reason.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Yeah grim thats a hottie right there! i love the fitness chicks, but there about as big an juiced as women were way back in the day, thats what i like, and slighty bigger, not all monsterous, and eeeeeewwwwww i forgot all about the enlarged clits, i just puked in my mouth lol

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
I screwed one once and I must say that puffy lipped pink muscle was the tightest I had besides the virgins back in my highschool days.