©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody ran 800-1000+ tren per week?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Im running about 500mgs now while keeping test low around 100mgs. Eventually I will reach 700 or so.

Only side I'm having is a little insomnia but the lack of sleep doesn't seem to be affecting me at all.

In the past I've always run higher test than Tren and that was not pleasant for me.

Low test is the way to go for me.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Running 700 tren e and roughly 800 test so far so good. Love the alpha feeling tren is giving and the fat it has cut is phenomenal.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am running 1200 Tren E and 600 Ace EW and have run similar before and simply suffer trensomnia and from stomach acid issues. I have not had any hair issues besides the thinning that comes from being 40+. If I had long hair you would not even notice.

Hawk

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I have not had any hair issues besides the thinning that comes from being 40+. If I had long hair you would not even notice.

Hawk

I have no idea if I've had hair issues from Tren. I'm 49 and have been shaving my head for many years already.

Now if it would cause the hair on my back to fall out so I wouldn't have to shave it, that would be awesome!

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I am running 1200 Tren E and 600 Ace EW and have run similar before and simply suffer trensomnia and from stomach acid issues. I have not had any hair issues besides the thinning that comes from being 40+. If I had long hair you would not even notice.

Hawk

Did you work your tren up that high or start it at that dose

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lmao. Id be greasey like a pork sandwich .. wheres enigmatic he was a 2 g a week trenmaniac I believe ..

No- I've ran 1.5g... But the thing was that the Tren I used when going that high was way stronger than anything else I've ever touched.

It was insane running it at that dose, again there was a big difference in quality too... The Tren I was using was about twice as good as any other Tren I've ever used.

For me my kidneys were taking a beating at that dose- my lies was starting to be really thick and was total rust colored from all the Tren oxidizing.. I had to stop that dose and give my body a break. It was too much for me-

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
Fixing to start a blast running 200Test C/600 Tren E/200 Mast E.

I have enough to bump the Tren a little more, but going to start off here.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I went to 700 and 525 for awhile at times honestly sides and results were no different than 400 and under it seemed like a waste to me. Not going more than 400 again. Test was low as well.